TAMACHAT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofie

Reaction score
I was just lloking around, when I saw that tamachat is back open!! I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!

Here is the link where I found it:

I am happy...

I know. I was the first one to see that topic. I was soo happy!

- tama -

I saw this also. I cant wait till The chat opens again! Thankyou admin, and most of all thankyou Angelgotchis / Lifetimes angelgotchi's!

//haze

Finally - it seems such a long time since it closed for repairs. Thank you to everyone who helped get it back up and running - i can't wait!! (except i might not be here for the next weekend or two...).

Anyway i hope everyone appreciates it coming back on and behaves themselves on there :rolleyes:

GK1

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!This will be my first time EVER on tamachat!!!!!!!!Lets compose a message to admin and the angels who helped make this possible.Well when I came on the chat was down.But now its up.YAY!

You better thank all the guides for testing in tamachat, And the V.I.Ps Who were aloud in to test..

Thanks to:

DarkCore

Mangorox

Me!

Jeremy Clarkson

Edit this post If i am not aloud to talk about the v.i.ps

It's becuase we were invited, Maybe we stood out from everyone else?

Dont worry, I only got to test for 30 minutes..

Tamachat has some new features aswell, But I dont want to spoil the surprise.

You probably shouldnt be saying all this RTT. You guys were tested for a reason, and if you tell everyone.. People will start to say (which they already have) that its unfair.. So probably keep it on a low xD

//haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back