OMG, YAY YAY YAY YAY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
HEYYYY

im getting another v3 tommorrow!!!!! it will be the tropical flower one,i have the silver v3 already [american,off ebay] and the one im getting tommorrow is from k-mart,i live in australia.

=D im so happy.

im also waiting to mate my two Tamagotchis,v3 and v1. v1s old enough but v3 is only 4,needs to be 5 i think.

one lil' question though,how do i get a leafitchi [ or what ever its called,looks like this ;) but green]on the v3?

HEYYYYim getting another v3 tommorrow!!!!! it will be the tropical flower one,i have the silver v3 already [american,off ebay] and the one im getting tommorrow is from k-mart,i live in australia.

=D im so happy.

im also waiting to mate my two Tamagotchis,v3 and v1. v1s old enough but v3 is only 4,needs to be 5 i think.

one lil' question though,how do i get a leafitchi [ or what ever its called,looks like this ;) but green]on the v3?
Cool! I remember how excited I was when I got my version 3 tamas.

*tama star*

Yeah, my V3 will arrive at the beggining of march..... XD

Oh well.

-Rambo2 :lol:

I'm probably getting another one at the end of the month when the ToyRUS in Canada get them i (got my current one off Ebay).

;] i saw them at k-mart yesterday,and the reson i did'nt get it then is because there having a sale today,im going to go get it in 3 hours.

HEYYYYim getting another v3 tommorrow!!!!! it will be the tropical flower one,i have the silver v3 already [american,off ebay] and the one im getting tommorrow is from k-mart,i live in australia.

=D im so happy.

one lil' question though,how do i get a leafitchi [ or what ever its called,looks like this :furawatchi: but green]on the v3?
[SIZE=14pt]kool u have k-mart in australia! we dont even get them in canada...because they went bankrubbed some time ago[/SIZE]

Congrats. But I don't have one yet... :furawatchi:

I don't know how everyone else got them

so fast...

~KittyCat39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back