Sign in to follow this  
wizo

Matchmaker

when does the matchmaker come and at what times does she come ?

4 me she came at age 7 and a half. It all depends on when your egg hatched. Take into consideration that having it on pause delays it's b-day.

Ok mine is five years old now , what happens on the screen when she comes???

the matchmaker comes at age 7 to age 16. If u dont press a when shes lokking in the book by 16, youll be an old tama. Se comes like at 10am 3pm and 730pm

Contrary to popular belief, the matchmaker came at age 6 for me, and my tama left me 2 days earlier than what people told me....

ok mine is 7 now and still no matchmaker!! are you supposed to go to something @ 3, 10, and 7 o'clock ??

shells come on the screen and your tama will beep. then she will be facing a book. press a so she can find you a match or you can press cancel to marry your CLOSE friend.(it has to be 4 hearts). Then the book will open and a match will b found. if you press a when she somes, you will get a girlin the next generation. b=boy

Uh hi..... just wondering i have a Mimichi, tamagotchi conexion (europe) and it is 7 :S when does the matchmaker come? or is it to late? :) :ph34r: :ph34r:

she comes when your tama has been an adult for at least 72 hours and she will come at 10:00 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.

mine turned into an old timer at age 10 i gnored the matchmaker on purpose so i would get the old man

None of my Tama's friends are his age!They all have teens because their Tama keeps dying.I have no choice but to wait for the matchmaker! :lol: ;) :wub:

The Matchmaker will come depending on how old and how much u take care of your tamagotchi,or it has to be at least 9 yrs old if you dont take care of your tamagotchi! :lol: