Screwed up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has there ever been anything wrong with your tamagotchi or do you think you have a glitch?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Reaction score
Just wondering......

Oh ya! Debugging does not count as a glitch!

It's never happened on my Connection. But on my Angel, there was one time when the whole screen went black, and then my Angel appeared on the screen again with two lines on the top and bottom of the screen. I reset it, and the lines went away. XD

when i debugged the sound didn't come on, but it's no biggie ;)

When I was at youth orchestra on Monday night, I pulled my orange Tamagotchi out of my pocket, and the screen was completely blank (And I hate youth orchestra, so this just made me feel worse...). I got a push pin and tried to reset it, but it didn't work for some reason.

Then the next day, my sister took out a regular writting pen and reset it, and it work. Hah.

One day, I heard my tama make this wierd beeping noise, and when I looked at it, it was an egg! I pressed B and selected the option that said download, and my tama came back. A few minutes later, I heard the beep again. This time there was no picture on the screen at all. Suddenly, I heard the beep for a 3rd time, and the egg came back on. I pressed B and selected the option that said download, and my tamagotchi came back on. Wierd. :D

Nothing like that has ever happened to my tama

nothing really has ever happened to my connection but I'd always think that my friend =Dash had a glitch because alot of weird things would go on and stuff.

~vi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back