Mean teacher takes Tamagotch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mAYBE TRICK UR TEACHER. LIKE SAY ____ IS THROWIN PENCILS AND WHEN THEY GO OVER THERE, U NICK IT OFF THE DESK!! THE TEECH MIGHT TELL U OFF 4 BEIN RONG!! LOL

EDIT: sorry about the caps.

Last edited by a moderator:
tell her that the kid next to you took it out of your pocket and you had nothing to do with it..

cool! but my problem was that a friend let me borrow his V3 and then told on me for stealing it from his desk! my mom has to go to my teacher tommorrow to get it back. she said dont take it to school again, or keep it paused until lunch and recess!

-Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
Can more people help? No offense, but I think I need a few more ideas.

-Jon

Oh. PS. She just called me at home! I mean, my teacher did. She wanted my mom. I told her that my mom would come tommorrow.

ask your parents to phone your school to get the tama back

I suggest you do NOT take your Tamagotchi to school, but hey, it's my opinion. :D

If you are feared of your Tamagotchi dying while you are at school, set it so it sleeps while your there.

When your Tamagotchi sleeps, it needs no attention whatsoever.

-GotchiGirl!

You guys are lucky. :rolleyes: At our school, we got our tamagotchis taken away from us, and also we couldn't bring it because it made a distraction to us, and also the school won't let us anymore. :rolleyes: :angry: :angry:

Well. . .I dont think they care if we bring em, so long as we are not playin with them in class. . .But back to the problem, I dont see any problem in just telling your parents, I mean unless they have told you not to bring it to school. Is your tama paused?

Well guess what? They BANNED tamagotchis from my school. Some people are lucky, and they take them to school and no one takes them.

:huh: ;) ;) next time don't trust your friend and did your teacher say when she'd give it back?and don;t

feel bad my tamagotchi got tooken away beacause of a girl! :p ;) im confused is it your friends tama or yours? PM me!

The lunch person took mine after it slipped out of my sleeve, and it wasnt paused!!!I didnt think id ever get it back back but my teacher handed it 2 me when the bell rang. :D :blink:

somebody stole one of my entamas. but i bought more so it's okay. anyway, tamas are BANNED IN OUR SCHOOL!!!!!! but i still take 2-3 of mine anyway.

nobody brings tamas to my school..... so i set mine to its bed time and leave it at home and when i get back i play with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back