One Year At TamaTalk.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
Hello!

Well, Yesterday, I racked up my first year at this site. And what a year! Here is a quick "Jappyx Style" recap of my first 12 months.

When I first joined, I was very immature... I didn't know much, I was curious, and full of myself. I said all sorts of stupid things, which were really very embarrasing.

Also, I applied to be a TamaGuide. I never thought I'd get it.

In April, pepe221, made TamaClub, a Club that was later banned. I was second member, but shortly after, became leader. I was still very immature. I had a public arguement with a member, and the Club fell apart. :(

Soon, I was astonished to be offered the place as a TamaGuide. I was really shocked, but happily accepted. But, two weeks later, disaster struck.

Through my own inflated head of stupidity, my security was lax. While on Holiday in Wales, I was hacked. The member who got in is still banned, although I think I was lucky not to be banned. By some miracle, I was allowed back to the TamaGuides. :(

The next month, it was the start of the Junior Guides. They were an organisation, started by me, to help me moderate. We were very successful, but I was still immature.

I was lucky enough to be involved in a number of exciting changes, some of which haven't happened yet. Most infamously, I was involved in writing the punishment for the fake death saga.

Shortly afterwoods, after just three months of successful running, the Junior TamaGuides died. That was September, a very different month.

13 days later, I resigned as a TamaGuide and left TamaTalk, to set up my own website, with Spiffy, my fantastic Co-Admin. The site is available here.

This site was TamaClub International. Yes. The Club that had been banned so long ago was back!

Eventually, In January, I came back to TamaTalk. Finally, I had gained some maturity.

Now, In February, I'm in constant contact with Guides, and TamaClub has got 170 members. Things are looking fairly good :(

Well done if you got this far!

Thats it folks... What happens in the future? :(

JC

Last edited by a moderator:
may cause bordom?? I think not! I found your "timeline" quite interesting. I vaguely remember you being a Tamaguide when I first joined here, and, JC, you were quite popular.

I'm glad that you're back. Everyone missed you.

You are a great guide, and a great friend.

Boredom?! Not at all!

I can't wait for my 1 year of TamaTalk. ^^

- tama -

I wasn't bored. It was interesting for me. And, I don't tihnk I was here when he/she was a TamGuide..but, ok. ^-^ Great to have you back. ^-^

I wasn't bored. It was interesting for me. And, I don't tihnk I was here when he/she was a TamGuide..but, ok. ^-^ Great to have you back. ^-^
yeah! ;) same here.

you have interesting storys to tell.

i dont have much.. :p

but this site is like my fav! :huh: ;)

You find it intresting? Even I don't find it that intresting... Still, after a year, you get a few stories.

Thanks Guys!

Hahaha, note the "Jappyx Style" - I have a Style. :(

Nice recap, really enjoyed reading it. I await next year's one. :lol: Congrats!

Wow that was pretty good, didnt bore me at all. Was kinda sad it ended. I know what you mean by "immature" tho, considering that Tamatalk was the first forum group that I had joined, I didnt know how to handle it. Im usually cool headed, but some of the members that was here when I had joined, I strangly hav'nt seen them around in about a year or so, had a habit of rileing me up. I think thats why I never got to be a TamaGuide. It doesnt hurt my feelings tho. I think I had a fairly good...well almost 2 yrs now, here. Im glad to see that someone thats been a member for a year that actually still talks and posts on Tamatalk.... Cause ive seen them come and go like a shameless fad. But congrats on being a regular member this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back