Sign in to follow this  
tama1Joshtama2

How do I get a girl

I don't think its possible to get a girl when you debug ur tama, I debugged one of my tamagotchis when i was curious about the whole debugging thing, but for some reason it always seems to be a boy. Ordinarily if you don't debug ur tama, it think ur supposed to get a girl when you reset it and it starts on an odd minute or something like that. . . hope this helps, sry if im confusing you im not that good at explaining stuff. .. or amybe you already knew that. . .but basically i don't think its possible to get a girl with the debugging . . .

But how does IT know when you have started on an odd minute? You mean you set the clock to an odd minute & get a girl?? *runs to her experiment tama*

i've got a girl before on a debugged tama with this code i got off a post on tips and tricks, trust me, IT WORKS!

Ok, I know the code to get a girl on a debugged Tamagotchi Connection. First make sure it has been debugged. Then hold down the a button and then press reset. Then set up the time and date as usual. When you return to the screen with the egg press the c button. When it hatches it has a fifty fifty chance to be a boy or a girl.

interesting code! i have yet to try it since my tamagotchis ran out of batteries today but I'll be sure to try it when i do change my batteries