was my marutchi spitting???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGurl

Reaction score
I just briefly caught my marutchi doing something yesterday. I saw him facing the left and there was something up in the air that looked like when he was crying. What was it?? ;)

shud spitting be praisedor punished? Mine has done that to it suprised me lol and it was so quick and easy to miss. He wasnt crying though this was different as ive seen him cry and it doesnt look the same.

It doesnt mean its crying...nor spitting. It means its depressed. The skull comes up if its sick, the tooth means it ate too much, and that thing means that its depressed...praise it.

he wasnt depressed he had full hearts and he was facing forwards :D

I saw it yesterday, too. It was very brief, and it didn't call for me and the attention icon wasn't lit. I just think it's just something that they do every now and then that deserves neither punishment nor praise.

I saw my Kuchipatchi do that. I don't think it's crying or pouting or anything. Mine does it sometimes at night and sometimes in the morning. At first I thought it was burping but I think it's really a yawn. That's my guess.

:) I've never seen mine do that yet...

My tamagotchi

:ph34r:

Name-Jodi

gender-girl

generation-1

age-5yrs

Training-9/9

wieght-42lbs

color-purple with stickers

I think you saw your marutchi yawning. You can turn the lights out when it does that and it will go to sleep (even if it is before it's bedtime). By the way, this is my first post, hello everyone.

I saw my Kuchipatchi do that. I don't think it's crying or pouting or anything. Mine does it sometimes at night and sometimes in the morning. At first I thought it was burping but I think it's really a yawn. That's my guess.
yea its definetly a yawn. its like a screensaver. ^_^

yeah my kinakomatchi did that yesterday. i guess he was yawning but it still looks like he was spitting.

heys everybody!!! :p

the same thing happened to me as well... :wub: at first I was a bit scared as i thought i had missed a training opportunity... :( but now after reading some replies i think it is a yawn because sometimes before bed time and your tamagotchi tells you to turn of the ligh ts.....it yawns a few times and then it goes to bed.....maybe it is a yawn but then again i could be completely wrong ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back