Parents caring for their kids Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
I remember when they came out and I couldn't take my very first tamagotchi with the white shell and pink swirls to school. I had to leave my mother in charge of caring for it (By the way the tama's name was Nina, I still remember its name). I went through the icons and handed her the instructions on how to feed, play with and care for Nina the night before I had to go to school.

It was a nightmare when I got home; the poor things hungry and happy hearts were all empty for only lord knows how long. It had a skull over its head indicating it was sick for also for lord knows how long. Not only that but Nina had transformed into her teenaged form while I had been gone, into not one of the best characters but I could care less about that, the poor thing was tutored! AND BY THE PERSON THAT ONE COULD CALL ITS GRANDMOTHER!

:wacko: Most parents are too busy to take care of them... I don't give it to anyone to take care of, it's my responsibility...just pause it if you're worried someone will not take good care of it

or set it to the time it goes to sleep when u go to school.. thats what i do then that way it doesnt stop growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back