• Could not be better
    • Ruint
    • Hateful
    • Scary
    • Angry
    • Depends from time to time
    • Other my life is different to that

Why do people freak out so much about bird flu? x.x

Wanna know how to prevent getting it? Don't eat poultry, and don't go around poking dead birds. There, problem solved.

Mad Cow has not even came where I live. I have no clue why people are so scared of bird flu.

Mad Cow has not even came where I live. I have no clue why people are so scared of bird flu.

Overly spazztic maybe? If you watch over yourself, you're not going to catch it. Don't want mad cow disease? Don't eat beef. Don't want bird flu? Don't eat poultry. I personally think it's stupid to get so worked up over something that can be so easily prevented.

I'm happy at the moment!

*tama star*

i lOve life, especialy since i know God is there.

yep, not much better than that!

Heck YES! God is there!!! My life is going pretty good! I just got a new boyfriend, I'm leaing to go to Japan in a few weeks, and I get to go to Disney World in a few days, and Costa Rico! So I'm good!

I have one miserable day followed by other. I came close to revealing a serect that might tear my family apart and I can't let that happen no matter how much it hurts to keep it inside I must. Upset my mother to the point of tears when I told her I hated myself. I feel guilty and I wish I had never told her anything about it now because she'll be worrying about me and my sanity. She already says I'm paranoided about the world. Maybe I am but hey if you lived near the city you'd be paranoid to. Everyday I read in the paper about a gang related things where inocent people going about their lives get hurt. It makes me sick, all of it! I want to get away from it all and escape but it seems like I'm stuck. I'm sorry but I needed to get this out for a long time.

well at the mo i could be botherd of evrything

my life depends from time to time sometimes its good sometimes its bad :wacko: :furawatchi: :unsure:

Oh I Love my life, specially the fact I am going to die from bird flu.

Crap, is that true :o

same with me ^_^

Jesus Rox My sox! :gozarutchi:

My life is Happpy! :o :D :D :D :D

Could you guys stop making fun :D :D :D :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

That's very rude

I'd like to say this first in my defense. I didn't bump this thread, the poll did. I didn't vote bump it by the poll, because I voted in it back when it was first created. Thank you.

Right now I'm great ^.^ I got a new girlfriend last week, school's been going good, and I found out that in June I get to go to Oklahoma and visit Tay and Mysti! The only thing that bites is Tay's gonna be gone until Sunday, camping with Mysti and her grandma. v.v'

Tis good though n.n Life's starting to take a turn for the better for me.

Sad, Lame, Pointless, Depressing.

But sometimes cool with friends :furawatchi:

I love them.

Edited by mangorox

I love my life! The bird flu will not get to me!! I hope (Or untill I go to england for my hols)

at the moment im happy

being happy sucks

my life depends from time to time why does this topic keep getting bumped?