V3 in Australia!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccca

Reaction score
On Thursday night (Australian time), my family friends called up to tell me they'd bought v3s from David Jones! I was so jealous, we'd checked David Jones that very day in a different shopping centre, but they said it was new stock, they had a whole shelf of them! I asked my grandparents to get me one from America last week, but it seems I would have been better off waiting!

But it's good news, they're finally out in Oz! The release date for a lot of places is March!

On Thursday night (Australian time), my family friends called up to tell me they'd bought v3s from David Jones! I was so jealous, we'd checked David Jones that very day in a different shopping centre, but they said it was new stock, they had a whole shelf of them! I asked my grandparents to get me one from America last week, but it seems I would have been better off waiting!
But it's good news, they're finally out in Oz! The release date for a lot of places is March!
I brought all three of mine on ebay and they took 1 week to arrive1

*tama star*

Actually they have been released out in Aus for kinda a while now. I baught mine from Toys R Us like 3-4 weeks ago, and i had seen them in Kmart like 4 days later. Two weeks ago i had seen them in all the Kmarts, Targets and Toys R Us.

Actually they have been released out in Aus for kinda a while now. I baught mine from Toys R Us like 3-4 weeks ago, and i had seen them in Kmart like 4 days later. Two weeks ago i had seen them in all the Kmarts, Targets and Toys R Us.
I had no idea they were out until somebody told me yesterday. I went to Kmart today and asked about them but the women had no idea what I was talking about. But Target definitely have them. I was about to buy a really expensive one off eBay too, I'm glad I found out they're available in the shops!

Another place is in Sydney at K-Mart in Chatswood Chase.

I am going there whenever Mum or Dad will take me!!!

I hope this helps!!! :huh: :)

I got my Green one with pink flowers (v3) on thursday at k-mart for $19:71 :lol:

I got my Green one with pink flowers (v3) on thursday at k-mart for $19:71 :wacko:

(i accendently posted it twice cause it was going so slooow :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they out in QLD cause

it saaid in Total Girl that they

were gonna be out mid February.

I was planning to see if they had

them in stores today! Hope they're

out. I guess they will be...*goes to get money ready*

They are out in QLD cause my freind lives there and she got one yesterday!

yep, just different packageing, the package is rectangle kinda thing

Fair dinkum, How much does they cost?

They are actually ON SALE at KMart until Wed March 1st - only $19.71 - usually $24.64 or something regular price.

There were heaps where we went (Western Australia)

Here's one in its packaging

Aus Connexion V3

It says Connection on packaging, but says Connexion on tama - i assume it is a Connexion tho it has the US way of recording date, and says "Try it" when you get an item by enetering codes at shop....which is similar to the Connection V2 i have. I haven't opened it to see if it can be debugged.

ANYWAY V3s ARE OUT AND ON SALE IN AUS AT KMART TIL MARCH 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back