i have got a big problem!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i lovetamas101

Reaction score
omg i was playing with my tama and well it had the out of battery sighn and i put in a new batterry and it came up normal and i starrted playing withit again and then all of the sudden

the battery sine came up again and then it just went out and i dont know what happend do any of u know plz helpme!!!!!!! :unsure: B)

Was the battery you put in old or new??

~ Tamasav6

Well that happened to a buddy of mine... 2 things that MIGHT of caused it... Not positive though

1. Debugged? I think if you use hyperspeed it hyperspeeds the battery life..

2. Wet? This girl dropped hers into the sink, it survived.. but maybe something that is needed for the battery got ruined..

Hope this helps

Ariel

Was it a brand new, right out of the the package battery

or just a old one you had lying around? you sould always use

brand new, right out of the package batteries! :(

Weeeelll someone told me that something I said in my post was insulting, so I would like to apolagize. (but I still dont know what it was... so if someone could tell me so I can aviod saying it again..)

Weeeelll someone told me that something I said in my post was insulting, so I would like to apolagize. (but I still dont know what it was... so if someone could tell me so I can aviod saying it again..)
I found nothing insulting about it.. Which is odd, as it is a helpful post.

ANyways, back to topic. I think you should go out to wal-mart or where ever you bought it from and ask for it to be looked at. You can also take it to a watch store, because most likely, they will be able to look at it for you. You can also get a new packaged battery incase the one you tried putting in coinsidentally happened to have a defect. Tell your parents. They will probably know what to do. :puroperatchi:

press the rest button and selct download, cuz it need power to make the battery sign so you can use that bit of power again :lol:

that happened to me too!! i just pushed "reset" and did download and it was fine for a couple of months! :lol:

that happened to my friend's, you probably don't have the battery (usually the problem is that the battery is too thin)

that happened to my friend's, you probably don't have the battery (usually the problem is that the battery is too thin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back