who got a girl on a debugged tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did u get a girl on a debugged tamagotchi with my code?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]sorry hun, i havent been on here, and i dont know what your code is. but i did get a girl. after i raised the boy, he had a baby, it was a girl, i reset it and i got to pick form a bunch of girls...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I know the code to get a girl on a debugged Tamagotchi Connection. First make sure it has been debugged. Then hold down the a button and then press reset. Then set up the time and date as usual. When you return to the screen with the egg press the c button. When it hatches it has a fifty fifty chance to be a boy or a girl.

Ok, I know the code to get a girl on a debugged Tamagotchi Connection. First make sure it has been debugged. Then hold down the a button and then press reset. Then set up the time and date as usual. When you return to the screen with the egg press the c button. When it hatches it has a fifty fifty chance to be a boy or a girl.
No need to post it five times across the whole forum. XD

hey Jackster, can u please CHUT UP about your STUPID code and if people use it or not.JUST SHUT UP(no offense, u just say it too much)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back