if i change the date on my tama so it will turn to

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcooldud78

Reaction score
:D If i change the date on my tama so my ichigotchi will evolve and then change it back to today, will my adult turn back to a teen????? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Hmm good question! I am not sure...I love being able to edit the time 'cause if it falls asleep sick or something I just change the time back and I can give it medicine and then change the time back...but I dunno about that...I doubt it...who knows?

sry but ur tama won't evolve if you change the time, i think ur tama evovles not by the time it says on the clock but by the number of hours it has lived. .. or something like that, if you changed the time, the hours would have spposedly gone by but ur tama wouldn't ahve had actually "lived" those hours, therefore it wouldn't count . .. i think/. / /

Last edited by a moderator:
But if you change the time it would have "gained" more hours.

i have tryed to age by switthing time dose not work im so impatient lol :blink:

PearlyKitty is right!It won't effect the tamagotchis lifeunless it is asleep and when it wakes up it is going to evolve!My ichigotchi was asleep the day that it was going to evolve( it's a little hanatchi now)and I set it to the time it wakes up (so I could play with it on the bus)and it turned into a hanatchi!

It was cool! That is the only situation where it will have an effect!Hope this helped!Bye! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back