Sign in to follow this  
tamasav6

Help me! Trip?!

How do I make my V3 go on a trip?? I really want to know!!!!

~ Tamasav6 :lol:

Go to the shop on the tamagotchi, buy a ticket (if it's available)Tip:it may be expensive :P :o

Go to the shop on the tamagotchi, buy a ticket (if it's available)Tip:it may be expensive :lol: :P

yeah it will be expensive oh and you have to be an adult to travel :) :o

I knew you guys said they would be expensive. . .I looked and they are REALLY expensive!

I got one once but i didn't enter the code fast enough and I lost the code :ichigotchi:

I got one once but i didn't enter the code fast enough and I lost the code :ichigotchi:

WEIRD!

Once i was about to get a password from the king, but my computer froze! :ichigotchi:

Can you travel with a <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>V2 :huh: :o :wacko: </span>

No you can't travel on the V2, its only on the V3's.

How do you make your ink pink?

yuo first select the colour from the colour menu and then wen u finish ur letter click close all tags! :wacko: [/color][/color]

yuo first select the colour from the colour menu and then wen u finish ur letter click close all tags! :pochitchi: [/color][/color]

I usually dont use the colours, I dont like the way it looks. . .But thats just me.

Well, this is sort of spamming, so PM me to find out.

~ Tamasav6 :)

Well, this is sort of spamming, so PM me to find out.

~ Tamasav6  :)

Sorry, I don't realy know what you meant, but all you have to do to travel is to enter

tamatown and buy a ticket from the shopkeeper. You need to go to the items section and use the ticket. There will be a code, be fast!! It may dissapear like mine if you don't pop in the code on time (go to the travel section of tamatown) ^_^

. . . I know that every step is a little mixed up, but plese bare with me :D

Edited by tutti*fritti|Tama