Help me! Trip?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasav6

Reaction score
How do I make my V3 go on a trip?? I really want to know!!!!

~ Tamasav6 :lol:

Go to the shop on the tamagotchi, buy a ticket (if it's available)Tip:it may be expensive :p :eek:

Go to the shop on the tamagotchi, buy a ticket (if it's available)Tip:it may be expensive :lol: :p
yeah it will be expensive oh and you have to be an adult to travel :) :eek:

I knew you guys said they would be expensive. . .I looked and they are REALLY expensive!

I got one once but i didn't enter the code fast enough and I lost the code :ichigotchi:
Once i was about to get a password from the king, but my computer froze! :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Can you travel with a <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>V2 [/SIZE] :huh: :eek: :wacko: </span>
No you can't travel on the V2, its only on the V3's.

How do you make your ink pink?
[SIZE=14pt]yuo first select the colour from the colour menu and then wen u finish ur letter click close all tags! :wacko: [/SIZE][/color][/color]

[SIZE=14pt]yuo first select the colour from the colour menu and then wen u finish ur letter click close all tags! :pochitchi: [/SIZE][/color][/color]
I usually dont use the colours, I dont like the way it looks. . .But thats just me.

Well, this is sort of spamming, so PM me to find out.

~ Tamasav6 :)

Well, this is sort of spamming, so PM me to find out. 

~ Tamasav6  :)
Sorry, I don't realy know what you meant, but all you have to do to travel is to enter

tamatown and buy a ticket from the shopkeeper. You need to go to the items section and use the ticket. There will be a code, be fast!! It may dissapear like mine if you don't pop in the code on time (go to the travel section of tamatown) ^_^

. . . I know that every step is a little mixed up, but plese bare with me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope u dont think im stupid or anything but what is spamming??? does it mean like to ask about something else on a different topic way different then what ur asking... (am i doing it right now??)

Well,you're kinda doing right now,anyways spam stands for.....

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back