boy? girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Hello!

my tamagotchi's(the match macker did'nt come at the same time,just afew minutes after my other one) were being visited by the match macker and i new to press the A button to make a girl and the B button for a boy,well the first time it worked,i pressed A and it made a girl,then the second one i pressed A (i know to press it over and over) but it turned out to be a boy :D ! how did this happen? :D

please reply A.S.A.P because im very confused!!! ;) :D :eek: !

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really think it will always be a certain gender depending on what button you pressed. The same thing that happened to you has happened to me. I think it's always a random gender.

P.S. If you press the C button the gender will be a bit of both! :) OK, just joking. :ph34r:

I don't know cause I havn't used the MM before. I'm waiting for her now and I hope it isn't ramdom cause I have 2 and I want a girl and a boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought it always works liek that. maybe you slipped and presed b the second time. BUTTERFINGERS(lol)jkjk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back