The magic teacups

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amyluvstamas

Reaction score
There was once a tammy named teacup. He ate teacups. Everyone threw teacups at him. EVERYTHING he owned was teacups, even his house. But one day the magic teacup factory shutdown, and he had to move to...

They threw teapots at him, not cups and everyone decided to move away so then teacup guy had to move to disneyland with the talking teacup. But he then found out he wasn't...

You love teacups to much! You need to go and get a teapot!

And then she disapeared.

And then the teapot guy, (Named bobby) forget that he ever loved teacups. But then, he felt like there is an empty space in his life. So he married a giant tecup and became upsessed again! but,

THE TEACUP WAS IN DISGUISE! IT WAS A TEAPOT!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

oh, and by the way, i made this story, and i told you he was named TEACUP not BOBBY!!!!

he was cleaning one day and he saw a photo album of his wife when she was little and he discovered that she was a teapot!!! so he went up to her & said:

Your a teapot! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! My mommy will be disapointed!

The teapot threw a teacup at him.

[SIZE=21pt]CRASH!!![/SIZE]

And they had 7 kids called smith, lith, yith, mith, sith and jith but jith a had a deaiese called.......

Tamaitus!!! this illness is because u sing 2 loudly and wen u get it blu and pink spots appear on ur body and the ONLY way 2 cure this deasise is......................................................................................

Have a bath in tomato soup, and then eat six tamas. All the kids were eaten

the town people cried,

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY JITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

but jitf didnt lisen

he at them all NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jith was still storming around town, and screaming [SIZE=21pt]"ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back