TamaChat!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like TamaChat

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Love it!

• Hate it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i am not going to speak for Roar the tiger, but personally For me? Its ok, but i thought Tamatalks memebers were alot more mature i know there are like some 10 and 11 and even younger kids but, I see alot of spamming alot of lagging, it gets WAY worse when spamming comes. It is very hard to talk to people, and they yell and scream, and then it takes a guide like 10 minutes to stop them , cause they are so busy :wacko: May be its not like that for others, but that was my time there. It wasn't all bad i had fun with SweetKandi and Tama_chi we ended up becoming really good friends ^.^

Well, i am not going to speak for Roar the tiger, but personally For me? Its ok, but i thought Tamatalks memebers were alot more mature i know there are like some 10 and 11 and even younger kids but, I see alot of spamming alot of lagging, it gets WAY worse when spamming comes. It is very hard to talk to people, and they yell and scream, and then it takes a guide like 10 minutes to stop them , cause they are so busy :lol: May be its not like that for others, but that was my time there. It wasn't all bad i had fun with SweetKandi and Tama_chi we ended up becoming really good friends ^.^
I agree with you whole heartdly. To crowded there!

Well, i am not going to speak for Roar the tiger, but personally For me? Its ok, but i thought Tamatalks memebers were alot more mature i know there are like some 10 and 11 and even younger kids but, I see alot of spamming alot of lagging, it gets WAY worse when spamming comes. It is very hard to talk to people, and they yell and scream, and then it takes a guide like 10 minutes to stop them , cause they are so busy :angry: May be its not like that for others, but that was my time there. It wasn't all bad i had fun with SweetKandi and Tama_chi we ended up becoming really good friends ^.^
Yup! You are SK are like my best friends now. ^.^

- tama -

I liked it. I really enjoyed it. :D

Please remember to report the spammers to a TamaGuide. We can fix the issue. Admin can check the logs too. So please let us know so we can deal with it. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back