2 BABIES?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe ...well i just dont have any freakin clue

kool, im gonna have to try this potion, sorry my brains flat with tamagotchis, i wish i could help, but sorry, but it seems kool have loads of babys.

cooooooooooooooool ill try it but if it doesent work how many other people have tried it :wacko: :lol: :wacko: ^_^

That seems like somthing that could really happen! :huh:

how do you know it is not true jas604? did you try it? that sounds pretty reasonable. :(

the matchmaker came to my leafatchi today and had a baby girl than 4 fun I gave it the love potion and brought another female adult tama to his house and they mated and there is now 2 newborns floating around the screen with my leafatchi :rolleyes: when my mimitchi v2 female only has one :kuribotchi:

How??
That's so cool!! :rolleyes:

Wow! tell us when the mum leaves cos ur tama...

how do u feed 2 babies???!

Wow...Did your tama ever get ROM tested? That might be it.

BTW, that is SOOOOO cool! twins! I bet one will dissapere with the mother though...there was this one person that got twins through v1 ROm testing it was soooooo cool! Good luck, and take good care of the babies! ^^

:( Its a lie babys cant accept love potions or love or mate your a freekin liar!!!!!!!! ;) :(

;)   Its a lie babys cant accept love potions or love or mate your a freekin liar!!!!!!!! :(   :(
Now that was not nice. Please don't slam others, even if what they post isn't true. Try to be nice.

Personally, I won't believe it until I see a picture, but I won't call them a liar for saying it's true.

;) :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back