Whos you're fave TamaTalk guide?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourites are TamaMum and Bell Sprout. (I'd count Admin if I knew if he was a guide!)
Admin is the creator of the site.

Anyways, I like all of them. All the guides work really hard to keep TamaTalk safe.

I'm not wishing to be a guide, though.

I was around when newbiekidlex became a Tamaguide, and I thought they really deserved it.

But TamaMum is extremely kind and helpful, and Admin is just an awesome person all around.

However, I won't choose because I'm not sure that I agree with the basis of this thread. I'm thinking it just might be a ploy. :p

Hi Vicky Liu,

I really hate to do this but these type of threads aren't allowed here. They do not help to generate a positive environment but creating feelings of favouritism etc. This applies to any polls of threads in regards to the popularity of any one or more members whether they be guides, angelgotchis or regular members. We don't accept people being abused or publicly shamed in threads but we also don't idolised anyone either. We are all equals here!

As far as guides go, we are here to do a job which is to keep this place as clean and safe as we possibly can. Some members get offended because we occasionally have to close threads or edit inappropriate language but in the end we are only doing what we have to do for the majority.

I would hope that all our guides (Admin included) are equally appreciated for their efforts here. Some of us tend to be more silent in our operations by making sure threads are moved to the right places etc and answering member questions, others are more vocal in their answering of posts etc. Regardless, each plays an important role and together we are team here to serve TamaTalk.

Kindest Regards

Bell Sprout

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back