Entama rumor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizneyboi88

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that you can make a japanese entama read english by opening up the back and scratching a box w/ a pencil like u would when u would debug another type of tama.......is this true? Also im thinking about buying an entama but cant read japanese.......do u think its worth it? If u have an entama please message me to tell me what u think of it. Thanx <_<

I heard a rumor that you can make a japanese entama read english by opening up the back and scratching a box w/ a pencil like u would when u would debug another type of tama.......is this true? Also im thinking about buying an entama but cant read japanese.......do u think its worth it?  If u have an entama please message me to tell me what u think of it.  Thanx :)
Sorry, I never heard that roumer, but it would be just awsome if that could happen-

I also got an Entama and can't read Japanise. You'll get it after a bit- Just PM me if you need any help with it ^_^

-thanks,

by tutti/frutti

Last edited by a moderator:
It might Be true, There is this checkered box thing inside the Entama. But I dont reccomend trying.

I have 2 entamas And I cant read japanese, They are very easy to get used to.

I'm getting one, I hope it will be here in a few hours.

I wouldn't recommend trying that, it might break it and they are very expensive.

ya, its scaring me just thinking about it. u could break it and that would be bad since they are VERY RARE! if u get a hold of one, u are one lucky person! (i got mine for $55 dollars of e-bay!)

I heard a rumor that you can make a japanese entama read english by opening up the back and scratching a box w/ a pencil like u would when u would debug another type of tama.......is this true? Also im thinking about buying an entama but cant read japanese.......do u think its worth it? If u have an entama please message me to tell me what u think of it. Thanx :puroperatchi:
I don't know because I haven't tried it yet!

*tama star*

I have debugged a V1 and two V2's. It will let you choose any character you want at birth, as well as prototype characters (missing the "falling down" animation), and lets you speed up time. Unfortunately it will interfere with the circuitry connected to the battery holder and will cause it to sometimes display the "low battery" icon on the screen, even though the battery may be full.. I do not suggest doing this because most of the prototype characters are in the V2, so you will be wasting a good Tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor confirmed: False

There is no way to change the language of a tamagotchi

What is a entama? Sorry i have no idea what it is.
It's a Japanese version of Tamagotchi. It has new characters, and the characters are gender based.

Oh and i wouldn't even TRY to change the Japanese to English - my only Entama who I got yesterday was for $55!! You know, my mom didn't let me spend my allowance on an Entama for nothin'!

It might be possible... I've made an English version turn Japanese by scratching a debug circle thing but it is not the debug!
h99: I believe you. If you have ever debugged a tama, you will see 3 semi-circles. Only one is debug. I scratched all 3; I turned the little P in points to Japanese.

Well, I always thought it was possible.

The question is:

Where to scratch?

And who wants to do that?

Anyway, there is no problem with the Japanese, like RTT said, its easy to get used to. :D You can even learn some Japanese!

well, I dunno if it gets any better if it turn english (for me),

but if it does works I would recommend it for all the EnTama fans that hasnt buy one because of the language.

I think it might be a bad Idea though because that HongKong kid (tamaluvu) who has 7 EnTama tried it before, and I suggest we should beleive him.

and yes EnTama is very expensive and I know the feeling of people who is afraid to open the EnTama up to change the language.

Because im scared to open it up too, WHAT IF THE CIRCUIT BROKE DOWN!!!

I heard a rumor that you can make a japanese entama read english by opening up the back and scratching a box w/ a pencil like u would when u would debug another type of tama.......is this true? Also im thinking about buying an entama but cant read japanese.......do u think its worth it? If u have an entama please message me to tell me what u think of it. Thanx :)
what is an entama???????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back