Tamachat is closed for the weekend v.v

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
It Called ~Tamagochichat~, ITs alot of fun^.^ and it is open till 11:00am to 11:00pm everyday, so mean while TT's chat is closed we can have fun there!! the rest of the information ,like the password is in my siggy! ^.^

[SIZE=21pt] Its open! [/SIZE]~Tamagochichat~

(NOTE: DO NOT COPPY MY CHATROOM x.x yes, you can make a chatroom, BUT YOU CANNOT POST IT ON TT it has to be on your website, or Bookmarked, just to talk to your friends personally, you cannot make a chatroom and put it on Tamatalk i already have one, and soon everybody will want one, and it will become like smile beach, or the adoption centers v.v. thanx for understanding!

Last edited by a moderator:
NO i didn't this is my chatroom i made it first, no one else had chatzy first i did, no one can coppy, end of story thanx x.x

Tamagirl777, has gotten offended for NOTHING v.v and come into my chat again and spammed it up! but i don't care. What i said was true..

Please note: These Chatzy Chatrooms aren't FREE. The ppl just lie and say it's free until they bill you $32 in 3 days. So just stick to tamaluvbug15's chat for now... unless you're willing to pay.

I sugest you talk it out with tamagirl777, tamaluvbug15... no one really likes to fight.

Thanx,

tenniswinner

nope i pay 9 bux that, they are free, if you don't use the advanced. i was jk it isn't 32 x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me? your going to tell me chatzy is not reserved for me? I am the one who put it in my siggy first, no one else! all i said was don't coppy. Get over youself and that annoying attitude, you have been doing that all day.

The only attitude I see is yours, I seriously think that you need to stop and look over what you've written before yoou click the "add reply" button.. Please be more immature.. *blows out flame war* And no, the site is NOT reserved for you just because you discovered it first.. What if someone gave you the link to tamatalk and said, no don't go on it because I discovered it first?! It doesn't make sense.. So stop typing gibberish...

I am going to end this once and for all, I am NOT saying gibberish, i didn't say reserve chatzy all for me, i said do not coppy it and put it on tamatalk, i already have a chatroom, ok? cause it is going to turn into Smile beach of The adoption center s AND its NOT fair! so End this and i am not going to fight over some thing so petty..

I already ended the fight, and PLEASE stop restating things that you have already said in numerous other posts.. :eek:

This is what I thought duplicating topics would turn out to be like... :wacko:

Please, no fighting! It is ok if lolli911 and other TamaTalkers have a chatroom, and they can post it here if they'd like... just try not to... put it in your signature or something. :angry: I am not taking sides FYI.

This is already resulting as a flame war. I better PM a guide to help you with this problem and close this topic once and for all.

Thanx,

tenniswinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back