Worst favourite adult tama.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which adult tama do you NOT like?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mimitchi

• Memetchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Hanatchi

• Robotchi

• Tarakotchi

• Masktchi

• Gozarutchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
I'm sure that there is an adult tamagotchi character you don't want your tama to evolve into. I dislike Masktchi.

:( = tama that I dislike.

i dont like tarakotchi because that would mean im taking bad care of my tama.

I don't really hate any but I guess I don't like Masktchi cause you have to be a bad owner 2 get him and he's kinda ugly ^_^

no-not a bad parent to get masktchi, just not a perfect one... he's pretty commun acually..

I hate, hate, hate memetchi. I got one when I was trying to get a Robotchi, and I was like "...Carp."

I think they're ugly.

I don't know why everybody hates Tarakotchi. I rather like him. :3

Well I didn't want a Kuchipatchi and then I got one so it wasn't so bad after all. Then I didn't want a memetchi and I got one and I didn't mind. I was getting seriously sick of tarakotchis cause I got quite a few of them from not playing any game other than jump! But i still like them. So that leave Goazrutchi and Masktchi that I don't really like but I am sure if I get them, then I will change my mind!

BTW good topic T_F_G! I see a lot of what is your favourite..... so it is good to see something different!

i don't like masktchis cos it's so ugly and i get them a lot. i don't know why people don't like tarakotchi, he's my favourite character. And it's not true that tarakotchi is a bad character. it used to be the bad character in the gen1 tamagotchis but now it's not. :huh:

I dont like kuchi patchis.. they look likedeformed chickens and they are from theorignial, i love allthe new charqacters tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back