Sign in to follow this  
moonstone

Baby and Father

Matchmaker put my boy with a girl and ive a baby boy now but ... ive had them together for 3 days now minus a few hours of pause cause I was sickkkkkk and didnt wanna risk either dying... when does father go and I start raising the newborn totaly on my own :furawatchi:

Matchmaker put my boy with a girl and ive a baby boy now but ... ive had them together for 3 days now minus a few hours of pause cause I was sickkkkkk and didnt wanna risk either dying... when does father go and I start raising the newborn totaly on my own :o

I know it's sad that the father has to leave, but you get to go to your next generation! Good luck! :D

that happened to me, ny tama was 15 and the baby was still there try leaving it on ALL night,(it should sleep if the time is right0

:) Hope i helped! :)

Matchmaker put my boy with a girl and ive a baby boy now but ... ive had them together for 3 days now minus a few hours of pause cause I was sickkkkkk and didnt wanna risk either dying... when does father go and I start raising the newborn totaly on my own :)

did you put it on pause all night ? cause if you did thats why. try changing it to 11:59 P.M and you will see the parent leave. it's a very sad thing :D :)