Warning! Atenndion all V3 owners! Please read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] For V3 owners! Warning: DO NOT buy the boom box and the CD together. The CD will bust the boom box and the boom box is 1400 points! If you want the CD badly and you have the boom box, wrap or throw away the boom box and vice versa. When an item is wrapped it can't be used. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS WARNING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE POINTS![/SIZE]

THANK YOU!!!

that will be really helpful once i get a V3!!

This is a useless thread, every V3 owner would not be stupid enough to buy the boom box, besides, almost every item dissapears after use and that is what happens to the boom box. It is useless information, I'm sorry to discourage you but it's true.

You are wrong mametchi_man(Sorry to say), and santagotchi is right.

I myself, have brought the boombox and the CD and it did explode. I happened to buy another boombox, if you have the sound on and if you are playing with it, the boombox makes music and you can use it again. But if you have the CD and use that in the boombox, it will explode :wacko:

-GotchiGirl!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks alot i was just going to get the cd plus i love that boom box :)

the cd is useless by its self cuz i used the cd and my tama was just looking at it with a question mark over its head

Thanks to santagotchi many people now know what to do. Me myself, had a boombox and a cd. Then, I put the CD in my boombox to play then it grew into a puffy thing and then it broke it!! I was like OMG!!! Then I had to buy another boombox. :ph34r:

I was about to buy a boombox, I only have a disc.

also, the genie was mean to my tamagotchi!

(If you want to know what happened to my Tamagotchi, please pm me)

Thanks for the tip, I won't buy them together.

-T05-

there is an i pod in v3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the CD with the boom box, and it worked well for the first time (play music). But, the boom box broke when I used it again with the CD.

I bought the CD and boom box twice and have tried them. They both worked well for the first try, but the boom box broke at the second use.

of course theres an i pod! have you gone to www.tamatown.com? if you havent you shouid try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back