Sign in to follow this  
lg5000

Death for no reason

Hi,

Thought I'd ask you guys if you could give me a reason for this. My daughter's tamagotchi, gen. 8 from memory, died today of unknown causes.

It had a baby, seemed happy enough. She takes meticulate care of it! much better than I'd do at it.. and suddenly, it dies, right infront of her, together with the baby. by the time I had half a chance to look at it, it was dead.

Is there any reason a happy, not overly old tamagotchi + child just dies? Trying to gain an understanding of a toy I really don't understand.

hmm, that's very interesting... i've never heard of that before. what version is it? i had a v3 die on me when the battery went out. you're supposed to be able to select download and get your tama back, but this once it didn't happen. and there seems to be quite a few more glitches in the v3.

Uhm.. I have no idea what version, the casing is pink and she's had it since October 2005.. does that help at all? I'll ask her when she wakes up tomorrow, maybe she knows.

it was probobly presured by the baby did it have a little skull above its head :)

it's most likely a v2. i haven't read of many glitches or anything with the v2, but i know on occasion wierd things happen. this could just be one of those things. i'm sorry she had to start over from the beginning again. what type of adult did she have?maybe it was one of the "not-so-hearty" ones? it could be a number of things.

The exact same thing happened here to my daughters. She also has a pink one. I take care of them when they are at school. I had just fed and played with it also had baby on screen. 15 min after that it passed away. I was tinking that at gen 8 that may happen. My two boys are now hitting gen 8 so I will see what happens.

huh never heard that did you say pink box was it plastic does the tama hsve an intena on it????

did you friggin read the box?!

it says that yes, a baby & its parent can stay together for a few days but soon the dad/mom disapears. FOOL.

wcwc is right, but was there an angel on the screen after it passed away? :)

well, there are alot more glitches in the V3's because there is alot more software in them than V2's...so maybe it was a V3 glitch, if it was a V3?....

memetchi_man

THAT HAPPENED 2 ME!!!!!man was i mad!!!! it was perfectly fine and then "ZTTT!" it dies, i was so scared that my bf (Creamfan2) and i turned off the sound 4 like a month!!! :)

I don't know sometimes they die of being overweight?

Sorry I wish I knew.

Regards,

mimichi7

sorry did something wrong look at next post! :huh:

Edited by tamatama2005