Death for no reason

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lg5000

Reaction score
Hi,

Thought I'd ask you guys if you could give me a reason for this. My daughter's tamagotchi, gen. 8 from memory, died today of unknown causes.

It had a baby, seemed happy enough. She takes meticulate care of it! much better than I'd do at it.. and suddenly, it dies, right infront of her, together with the baby. by the time I had half a chance to look at it, it was dead.

Is there any reason a happy, not overly old tamagotchi + child just dies? Trying to gain an understanding of a toy I really don't understand.

hmm, that's very interesting... i've never heard of that before. what version is it? i had a v3 die on me when the battery went out. you're supposed to be able to select download and get your tama back, but this once it didn't happen. and there seems to be quite a few more glitches in the v3.

Uhm.. I have no idea what version, the casing is pink and she's had it since October 2005.. does that help at all? I'll ask her when she wakes up tomorrow, maybe she knows.

it was probobly presured by the baby did it have a little skull above its head :)

it's most likely a v2. i haven't read of many glitches or anything with the v2, but i know on occasion wierd things happen. this could just be one of those things. i'm sorry she had to start over from the beginning again. what type of adult did she have?maybe it was one of the "not-so-hearty" ones? it could be a number of things.

The exact same thing happened here to my daughters. She also has a pink one. I take care of them when they are at school. I had just fed and played with it also had baby on screen. 15 min after that it passed away. I was tinking that at gen 8 that may happen. My two boys are now hitting gen 8 so I will see what happens.

It could have been by the sickness or glitches,the V3 had been said to die out on you. :puroperatchi: :wacko: It is sooo sad.

huh never heard that did you say pink box was it plastic does the tama hsve an intena on it????

did you friggin read the box?!

it says that yes, a baby & its parent can stay together for a few days but soon the dad/mom disapears. FOOL.

wcwc is right, but was there an angel on the screen after it passed away? :)

well, there are alot more glitches in the V3's because there is alot more software in them than V2's...so maybe it was a V3 glitch, if it was a V3?....

memetchi_man

THAT HAPPENED 2 ME!!!!!man was i mad!!!! it was perfectly fine and then "ZTTT!" it dies, i was so scared that my bf (Creamfan2) and i turned off the sound 4 like a month!!! :)

I don't know sometimes they die of being overweight?

Sorry I wish I knew.

Regards,

mimichi7

that happend to me to but i dont know why it had a baby then died

Hi,
Thought I'd ask you guys if you could give me a reason for this. My daughter's tamagotchi, gen. 8 from memory, died today of unknown causes.

It had a baby, seemed happy enough. She takes meticulate care of it! much better than I'd do at it.. and suddenly, it dies, right infront of her, together with the baby. by the time I had half a chance to look at it, it was dead.

Is there any reason a happy, not overly old tamagotchi + child just dies? Trying to gain an understanding of a toy I really don't understand.
Well the parent is supposed to die after having the baby in a few days so you can take care of the baby.. ;)

Well the parent is supposed to die after having the baby in a few days so you can take care of the baby.. :)
The thing is BOTH adult and baby died, not just the adult as per normal, and as stated, my daughter took great care of it, they were both in apparent perfect health & happiness prior to that.

wcwc is right, but was there an angel on the screen after it passed away? :D
Yeah, it had a angel on the screen after.

did you friggin read the box?!it says that yes, a baby & its parent can stay together for a few days but soon the dad/mom disapears. FOOL.
Geee.. no kidding.. you'd think by gen. 8 you'd have realised that fact? Please do me a favour and actually read what I wrote before jumping to conclusions, and it might do you some good to check how many posts someone has on here. Nice to know that every community has some idiot ruining it for everyone else, especially new people. Well done on the welcoming new people thing.

Anyway, I just thought I'd check to see if it had happened to someone else, and alyssavan, I'll let you know if the same thing happens again when we hit gen. 8 next time.

btw, yes it's a v2.

The thing is BOTH adult and baby died, not just the adult as per normal, and as stated, my daughter took great care of it, they were both in apparent perfect health & happiness prior to that.

Yeah, it had a angel on the screen after.

Geee.. no kidding.. you'd think by gen. 8 you'd have realised that fact? Please do me a favour and actually read what I wrote before jumping to conclusions, and it might do you some good to check how many posts someone has on here. Nice to know that every community has some idiot ruining it for everyone else, especially new people. Well done on the welcoming new people thing.

Anyway, I just thought I'd check to see if it had happened to someone else, and alyssavan, I'll let you know if the same thing happens again when we hit gen. 8 next time.

btw, yes it's a v2.
Oh sorry about that my friends and I all have tams's and that's never happened to anyone of us.

Sorry to hear she has to start all over with the tamt. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back