RIP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky_c1

Reaction score
Many of you may know that I had set myself a little experiment about a month ago -

Well, never mind, next experiments in mind are :
1. See how long she will survive for

2. What a male tama will look like when it is past it's breeding stage

I'll let you knwo how it goes  :angry:
Well I'm sorry to announce that Ditzy left for Tama Heaven this afternoon at about 2.15pm, :D she had reached the ripe old age of 28. She will be sorely missed, after all I did look after her for almost a month.

I am now hatching my third tama since buying my tama connexion, and will let you know how T gets on.

Oh sorry about your loss :angry: :D , i was just talking with the owner of Tamagotchilogs.co.uk and he informed me that he currently has a

"Oldman-mimitchi" at the age of 51, what did you say?

Yes thats right 51! He said it's not even showing sighns of needy nees yet!

im so sorry your tamagotchi left you .. you did a great job in taking care of your tama.

28 years old is quite hard to achieve .. im sure your tama in the Tama Heaven will be grateful for all of what you did to him. :) takecare~

Last edited by a moderator:
Do ou know i heard in a article somewhere that at the height of tamagotchis, some kids went into slight depression over the loss of there pets!!!

I am guessing this is why by the time they came to America they made sure that American kids can "handle it" and made them not die, but go back to there planet.

Any way, whats the longest you've kept a tama "on this planet"

Mine was a Futango-Tenshi(Angel Twins) at the age of 38!

i dont really remb mine, but im sure it have nv reached 20. :)

I'm so sorry. Oh well, she's gone to a better place now... The longest I've kept a Tamagotchi is about 40 days. I've also had some Tamagotchi Angels lasting until they were 28! No quite as long as 38 days, but not bad!

Thanks for all the nice messages guys.

Not a bad thing really cause now I can look after another tama baby - this time it's started as a Bebitchi, named Titch, and has just this very minute evolved into a Marutchi, I wonder what Titch will evolve into next :) I don't think I'll try to see how old I can get him cause that got a bit boring after a while. But hey, I finally got to see a tama go to the beach ! ! ! :p I wonder what he will do next ? :D

:lol: I have only had mine for like a month and I don't try to age it but I got a 11 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back