TWINS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score
OKAY

Twins... ONE of the most popular topics in Tamatalk.

Some people have succeded;

Most people have failed.

We have A LOT of non-beleivers out there...

But if you have twins, you should ALWAYS provide a Pic. This will keep people from yellin at ya. ( thx to _tama_cream_soda_ for this tip)

But here is the reason i am posting this:

It's because we've been hearing rumours on how to get twins: we've heard MANY rumours.

Like when your tama is flying away hold down all buttons and after the beepo let go of B anc C. Hold A till it hatches.

This rumour has been posted by pixieelf.It only worked for one or two people. There was no pic included.

Also:

When tama is dead, hold all buttons till you hear a long beep. let go of B and C, and while holding A, press reset. You should have two eggs.

This rumour has been posted by Bubbles11

I do remember another post that was from a member... i dont remember her name but if you are reading, plz post who you were.

Anyway, SHE provided a picture for us.

But some people have still been negative. They say:

DOESNT WORK!!!! :)

I think you photoshopped it

STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMOURS!!!!

FAKE!!!!!

And more like this.

I have created this post to tell all the members on Tamatalk to AT LEAST give the person who posted it a chance, instead of yelling at him/her because YOU dont beleive in twins.

Even if you tried it and it didnt work, that is still no excuse for yelling at the person...

So plz remember NOT to be mean or angry at the person who posted anything about twins... it just ruins his/her day.

OKAYTwins... ONE of the most popular topics in Tamatalk.

Some people have succeded;

Most people have failed.

We have A LOT of non-beleivers out there...

But if you have twins, you should ALWAYS provide a Pic. This will keep people from yellin at ya. ( thx to _tama_cream_soda_ for this tip)

But here is the reason i am posting this:

It's because we've been hearing rumours on how to get twins: we've heard MANY rumours.

Like when your tama is flying away hold down all buttons and after the beepo let go of B anc C. Hold A till it hatches.

This rumour has been posted by pixieelf.It only worked for one or two people. There was no pic included.

Also:

When tama is dead, hold all buttons till you hear a long beep. let go of B and C, and while holding A, press reset. You should have two eggs.

This rumour has been posted by Bubbles11

I do remember another post that was from a member... i dont remember her name but if you are reading, plz post who you were.

Anyway, SHE provided a picture for us.

But some people have still been negative. They say:

DOESNT WORK!!!! :angry:

I think you photoshopped it

STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMOURS!!!!

FAKE!!!!!

And more like this.

I have created this post to tell all the members on Tamatalk to AT LEAST give the person who posted it a chance, instead of yelling at him/her because YOU dont beleive in twins.

Even if you tried it and it didnt work, that is still no excuse for yelling at the person...

So plz remember NOT to be mean or angry at the person who posted anything about twins... it just ruins his/her day.
please tell me u really foynd a way to get twins :wacko:

wait, did u find the REAL way to get twins

very nice post by the way

No, i havent found a way to get twins... this post is for reminding people NOT to yell and get angry because THEY think twins will never work.

Oh thx for the comment.

These are just a bunch of ways that people have said how to get twins.

[SIZE=21pt]My friend got twins and provided a pic. It happens in rom testing. Ask Mortha bout it. she would knoe to.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Alimania[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah anyone who knows how to get twins post here and make sure it's thourogh...i really want them...

yes, we should all post our ways of finding twins!! B)

Oh and i've found another way to get twins: Its not very exact but it' still a little helpful. You have to get to ROM testing and fool around with it and sooner or later you'll get twins!!! ( do not ask ME how to do ROM tersting 'cause i dont know how!!! :D )

lol, well, if you ever do find out what rom tesing is than pm me! anyway, pm me we need to talk...you marie...

Does anyone know what ROM testing is???

And does anyone know how to get twins

I REALLY WANT THEM!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to know anything they can P.M. me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
is it really true????

some people have tried, but nothing has happend!!

well, i think it is possible but you need to timker with the back and insides of your tama, it's too risky if you ask me...? i'm not totally sure but I think you can screw iot up with rom testing...I'm going to have to say no to rom tesdting...

I have posted once before that I have gotten twins. I did not use any "tricks" or codes so as to their validity, who can say? However isn't it possible for it to be a random thing that happens and isnt it just as possible for a "code" to make it happen? I figure, if you can debug the thing, who's to say whats possible? B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back