Have you ever had a giga pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Yeah I have 2. I have te blue microchimp giga pet which is the monkey one which is totally awesome, the graphics are btter than tamagotchis by far and it has many stages before it reaches its final adult form, and I have a rugrats one my friend didnt want in almost perfect collection which comes with a built in light so you can see it in the dark and it has real sound, you can hear what your character needs! I might trade one for a tama or sell one. PM me if ur interested theyre both in great shape.

I think the animations of most giga pets are well done. But they can be a bit confusing at first because you don't raise them the same way as you would with a Tamagotchi. Some of them have got really nice sounds, like the frog or doggie, it won't "beep" but make a more realistic animal sound.

Good.... I think the beebs can get on my nerves sometimes(thats Why I have the sound off on my Tama connection)

Oh, I remember my first virtual pet was a Giga Pet. I had the cat one.

They're really nice. I also got the 101 Dalmation one at one point, too, I think. Not sure.

They're really nice.

(Wow, I just repeated myself.)

I've had Looney Tunes,Jurassic Park and Small Soldiers Giga pets.The Jurassic Park one was best,the other two got confusing at times.Raising a little electronic Dino was fun though.

Oh, I remember my first virtual pet was a Giga Pet. I had the cat one.They're really nice. I also got the 101 Dalmation one at one point, too, I think. Not sure.

They're really nice.

(Wow, I just repeated myself.)
I have the 101 Dalmation one to. But I can't find it. I find that it was way more needy than the Tamagotchi, so they're better to play at times like during the summer because you can devote all your attention to them

I have....

*101 Dalmations

*Compu Kitty

*Baby T-Rex

*2x Micro Chimp

*Salem the Cat

*Oreo - Mouse

* And I'm bidding on more... lol. I love them all, and would recommend them to anyone. I say the best on though is the Microchimp.

I might be selling one of my Micro Chimps though... they go on eBay for like $30-50 + Shipping, but I'm willing to sell mine for a flat rate to someone on here... sometimes I hate the prices on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back