Am I the only person without a debugged Tama?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a debugged Tama?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxstargirlxx

Reaction score
I know how to debug I just don't want to because it's more fun to get the characters by working for them! Does anyone agree with me?

I tried too, but it didn't work and busted it. I'm kinda freaked out to try again because I don't want my new Tama to bust......

debugging a tama sound interesting. but I can't debug mine because my tamagotchi is a connexion, and I don't think you can debug connexions...........?

Yes u can, I hav several times, I no I shouldn't hav, but its a bit difficult to look after wen yr at skool 7 hrs a day! :D

i agree that i like un-debugged tama's better, but it's a good experience 2 debug it cause u can always un-debug it :D

I did think about it, but I rather like seeing what they grow up to be. And once they grow up to be adults, I usually slack off on mine untill I mate them, haha. And then I have to work hard to take care of them again.

I know how to debug I just don't want to because it's more fun to get the characters by working for them! Does anyone agree with me?
same here

same here

i tryed but after i stooped becuse i broke a line in the screen :blink:

i had 2 tamagotchis and i didn't wanna screw them up so i got a new one to debug and some thing went wrong cause i can speed through and all and the sounds fine but it didn't let me pick the character i wanted? anyone know what thats all about?

I agree with you stargirl because I don't want to get my tama wrecked because of debugged, and plus I heard some of them don't even have animations!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll never worry about lostiing a tama because I'm NEVER,EVER, EVER GONNA DE-BUG MINE!!! :)

I dont have any debbuged either and i dont want it debbuged cause all those characters that you get by debugging you can get in regular mode. For Nazotchi and those other like that Bear thing or whatever, Those are not even meant for the tama if you read one of my posts you find out why. The only way to get the ONLY secret character on there is to raise 2 tamagotchis into the old man and old woman breed them and their babys will be Oyajitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back