Need help to get the password to go to King castle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs_torres

Reaction score
I just got my tamagotchi version 3 on monday night so untill now I still haven't put it away yet so I have a question about password to go through the king castle cos I first donated 5010 and got password but poor me I didn't know it will gone away so fast cos while I looked for a pen to write the password down so its gone ;)

I don't know how can I get my password back cos I've tried to made another 5000 points donated but got nothing so now I can't go to the king castle even has donated already 10,010 points. plz help me, thanks

another question is about parent or grandparent why in my tama doesn't have parent or grandparent after I follow the helps from parent house so it didn't work for me

I know!! It's so annoying!! I donated 5005 points to the king and I didn't even get the password!! I kept donating until I had no points left but a password never showed up. ;)

I just got my tamagotchi version 3 on monday night so untill now I still haven't put it away yet so I have a question about password to go through the king castle cos I first donated 5010 and got password but poor me I didn't know it will gone away so fast cos while I looked for a pen to write the password down so its gone ;) I don't know how can I get my password back cos I've tried to made another 5000 points donated but got nothing so now I can't go to the king castle even has donated already 10,010 points. plz help me, thanks

another question is about parent or grandparent why in my tama doesn't have parent or grandparent after I follow the helps from parent house so it didn't work for me
you need to wait until it dies

you need to wait until it dies
No, you do not. When it dies, all the items and points leave.(Unless the matchmaker came and the parent left.) The king will not give you a password when your Tamagotchi dies.. I do have the password, I just don't think it'll work for others. Different usernames, different passwords.

-GotchiGirl!

I just got my tamagotchi version 3 on monday night so untill now I still haven't put it away yet so I have a question about password to go through the king castle cos I first donated 5010 and got password but poor me I didn't know it will gone away so fast cos while I looked for a pen to write the password down so its gone :huh: I don't know how can I get my password back cos I've tried to made another 5000 points donated but got nothing so now I can't go to the king castle even has donated already 10,010 points. plz help me, thanks

Ok, for your password scenerio-

I'm sorry, but you'll never get the ring now. Now that you've donated 5,000 pts., you can't ever again, and the password is gone. Sadly, you can only get the password back if someone had the same username as you. Sorry, there's no way out.

Parents--

Well, what generation are you on? You can only see your parents if you're on generation 2 or up.

very true tamapenguin, hey p.m me we need to talk...and I mean tamapenguin 2 and noone else...

I know!! It's so annoying!! I donated 5005 points to the king and I didn't even get the password!! I kept donating until I had no points left but a password never showed up. B)
:D You gotta donate 5050 points lol :D

Thanks everyone for help especially tamapenguin2 ^_^

well, I was almost given up and let my tama die but I've tried to donated more untill 13,500 points so I got a password to get CAPE (so I think the first password to get the ring I won't have any chance to get it again) and now I keep donating untill 21,000 points already but nothing more so i'm curious what's next if I keep donate like this? what do I gonna get?

thanks alot

Thanks everyone for help especially tamapenguin2 ^_^ well, I was almost given up and let my tama die but I've tried to donated more untill 13,500 points so I got a password to get CAPE (so I think the first password to get the ring I won't have any chance to get it again) and now I keep donating untill 21,000 points already but nothing more so i'm curious what's next if I keep donate like this? what do I gonna get?

thanks alot
a crown, think. if you donate over 30.000 point, i think it is, but im not sure coz i don't have a v3 myself.

I think after you get all the items--crown, cape, ring--you'll get a costume for an adult to wear. And then, when you connect and play games you will get 400-600 points just from winning! :D

I know because I read it somewhere and I got a ring and cape so far on MY tamagotchi!! :(

IM SO AGGRIVATED!!! OK PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE!! ok i have 5172 gps and then it said "donate to king?" and i said yes and donated 5050 and IT GAVE ME NOTHING!!!! i still have all of my money but no password :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r:

if you want to give someone the code to the king i think u hav 2 give your username for tamagotchi town too. :wacko: :D :eek: :huh: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

I just got my tamagotchi version 3 on monday night so untill now I still haven't put it away yet so I have a question about password to go through the king castle cos I first donated 5010 and got password but poor me I didn't know it will gone away so fast cos while I looked for a pen to write the password down so its gone :wacko: I don't know how can I get my password back cos I've tried to made another 5000 points donated but got nothing so now I can't go to the king castle even has donated already 10,010 points. plz help me, thanks

I have a V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back