Version threes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
Can you get the version threes in like wal mart or target or shopko yet?

Well, All I know is that the Toys R Us in Georgia has them. Where do you live?

Go to Toysrus.ca :huh: They have almost EVERY kind there :eek: So happy today since there is a toysrus near me:)

Well, All I know is that the Toys R Us in Georgia has them. Where do you live?
I live in wisconsin. . .I was wondering if they were out at like walmart or target yet.

You should go early in the morning when Toys"R"Us first open and look for one! It's true I have one! They Rock! You choose the meal and snack,Sushi! The games are cooler too!

You should go early in the morning when Toys"R"Us first open and look for one! It's true I have one! They Rock! You choose the meal and snack,Sushi! The games are cooler too!
Okay. . .I know you can get them at toys r us already. . .what I really need to know is if you can get them at walmart or target.

i have a v3 and i live in New Jersey. :huh: :hitodetchi: :mametchi:
Thanks for sharing. . .ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF YOU CAN GET THEM AT WALMART OR TARGET. . .DOES ANYONE KNOW, CAN ANYONE ANSWER?

walmart sells them!!!!!! i didnt get one yet but go on walmart.com and look up tamagotchi version 3 and they r there! :rolleyes: i think that smily is so cute i cant find tamas at target tho. grrrr

I don't think Target carries them. I tried looking up tamagotchi on Target's web site and came up with nothing.

Walmart is always out of them.

ToysRus.com didnt have any but i went to the store(toysRus) and they did. i was upset because i had just spent more money for one on ebay because i couldnt find one in stores. I bought the one at the store, so i have two now :rolleyes:

Here in Australia, Target is definitely not the place to go for them. The stores here are ALWAYS out of stock "but getting them in soon". I've read a lot of people from the US saying they've had the same problem - either that or they don't stock them at all.

Toys-r-us is the best place to go, I think. Why does it have to be Target or Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back