V3 Souvenir Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pierre

Reaction score
Since Tamagotchi 3's only recognize username-specific passwords,

we should instead post where to find the Tamatown.com codes here in a list

format with instructions on how to get them. Since there aren't that many

right now, I'll list the current ones.

No.01 - Passport - Automatically recieved after typing username into Tamatown

No.18 - Skateboard - Arcade prize (doesn't matter if you play Ring Toss or Claw game)

No.19 - Baloon - Arcade prize (doesn't matter if you play Ring Toss or Claw game)

No.20 - Baseball Cap - Arcade prize (doesn't matter if you play Ring Toss or Claw game)

No.21 - Teddy Bear - Arcade prize (doesn't matter if you play Ring Toss or Claw game)

No.23 - Rare Disc - Click on the CDs next to Mametchi in The Tama Beat, a store in the Mall, and , and complete the minigame

No.24 - Rare Shoes - Click on the bottom pair of shoes in Forever Tamagotchi, a store in the Mall, and complete the minigame

No.28 - Bandai - Click on the Race Game on the floor in Lucky Tama Toys, a store in the Mall, and complete the minigame

No.29 - Microphone - Click on the Microphone on the shelf in The Tama Beat, a store in the Mall, and click every Tma-instrument at least once on both tracks, then click End Mix.

No.30 - Suitcase - Click on the suitcase in Forever Tamagotchi, a store in the Mall, and complete the minigame

If you are posting to this topic, please refrain from spam.

If you have new information not covered above, please post it!

I hope to submit this to The Library when it's done, and I will give credit! B)

15: Ring (King, donate 50001+)

16: Cape (King, donate 12001+)

17: Crown (King, donate 30000)

Um... I have a question. How do you get your tama to go on a trip? And what's the use for the souvineers? :)

Cell Phone -Visit your tamas parent (must be on 2nd generation or higher)

Bicycle - visit your tamas grandparent (must be on 3rd generation or higher)

:rolleyes: :ph34r: :angry: :huh: people i thought of some thing,since some people mite have a common name like kevin or sarah so we can just type a common name and somebody mite have the same name so they can help them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have most of those codes. I just got my v3 today. I've already been to TamaTown and done alot.

i mean passwords,if anybodys tamagotchi`s name is kevin and you have a lot of passwords please reply. :rolleyes:

when will a plane ticket go in the shop?
details.php
The tickets to travell just come up randomly. at anytime the shop keeper will have tickets for sale but they cost about 2000 or more, I bought a ticket to Hawaii for 2000 and a ticket to Australia for 2200, :)

I have most of those codes. I just got my v3 today. I've already been to TamaTown and done alot.
:) B) :) :)

Code:
 [URL="https://moonprincess.com/galleries/details.php?image_id=167"]https://moonprincess.com/galleries/details.php?image_id=167[/URL] Good for you.

<_< I got the "skis" (souvernir) when I got the ticket from England !!! It is cool.

Ticket to Chile- Maracas

Ticket to Hawaii- Island

Ticket to Australia- Surfboard

Hope it helps!

:lol: ~*Ally*~ :D

Um, I have a question, can you give your Tama a plane ticket when it is a child? I have a child and I cannot give mine the plane ticket.

so far we have

No.01 - Passport

No.10 - skis

No.11 - palm tree

No.12 - surf boaed

No.14 - maracas

No.18 - Skateboard

No.19 - Baloon

No.20 - Baseball Cap

No.21 - Teddy Bear

No.23 - Rare Disc

No.24 - Rare Shoes

No.28 - Bandai

No.29 - Microphone

No.30 - Suitcase

could anyone please verify the number of the cell phone and bicycle thankyou

adults are the only ones eho can use the tickets...

hope that answers your question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back