how to get married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to get marry u must get a other one and get connecd and then you will or will not like or like each other.if like they may get marry. :D

Well, I am somewhat new, but I think I have this getting married thing down

When you have a boy and a girl and they are young adults connect them a lot unti lthey have 4 smiley faces on the friend list.

THen when they are each 5 years or older play again until 4 hearts replace the 4 smilies. You can then have them give each other presants or take love potion to fall in love.

THey should mate once you have 4 heats on the meter

good luck

You have to connect with friend veeeeery much and first you are acquaintance,then buddies,then friends,then good friends,thenbest friends,and lastly,PARTNERS.if u don't find a partner , a machmaker may pop out and marry you with someone. :chohimetchi:

thanks in advance :lol:
Well, I have a different way:

Dont use the love potion. You can just keep it as something pretty.

1) Hatch a female and male tamagotchi

***You can't mate a Japanese with an English version***

2) Raise them, as you would normally do.

***It is EXTREMELY important that you do not connect AT ALL untill they are both 5 years of age***

3) At 5, connect untill they are both 2 hearts and 2 smileys.

Make sure they always have the same feelings for each other.

4) Now is the final moment- one more connection and the male will go to the female's case....and so forth.

Hope you enjoy!

-Little Milkshakes :wacko:

You have to connect with friend veeeeery much and first you are acquaintance,then buddies,then friends,then good friends,thenbest friends,and lastly,PARTNERS.if u don't find a partner , a machmaker may pop out and marry you with someone. :wacko:
She will always come out if you don't have a partner.

She'll come when your tamagotchi is about 6, and come at eather 10 am, 3 pm, or 7 pm.

-Little Milkshakes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back