What Happened?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal523

Reaction score
This morning, my onionotchi (sp?) woke up and made this wierd beeping noise along with the one that means it just woke up. I looked at it and it had turned into gozarotchi (sp??). I connected it with the other tama in my house and got a cape. When it put the cape on, it played with the cape and then stood in place. It blinked and kekotchi (sp?) appeared, and it was wierd, because he stood on the screen, opened his mouth, put his head back like he was laughing, and then repeated. What Happened?!

Last edited by a moderator:
beets me. maybe it was just one those thousand unknown things tamagotchis do. what's with the (sp?) thing?

oh I know!! That could have been the transformation cape. It was just random that it was a kekotchi. (or maybe it wasn't!-It could have have had something to do with having kekotchi in your friend book).

my friend's guy got a cape like that and he turns into oyajitchi :huh: :blink:

if there really a transforming cape, i thought the cape was just a regular piece of clothing, maybe when you made your tama play with the cape it was time for it 2 turn into a old timer :blink:

it waz probley the transmormation cape but most peoples turn in to oyajitchi i never heard of it turning in to that and never laguing (wonders to self) :blink: :huh:

what is a kekotchi ??

i am not familiar with this character ?!? so please explain..

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back