38 rounds of GET I get.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can only get 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, and 150 points from GET. It rounds down to the closest amount of points. and you get 150p for beating the game.

Huh? Get doesn't have rounds.

You just keep going up until you have a score of 100, which will give you 150gp. That's as far as you can go.

as a baby and toddler, you get 150 gp from GET. as a teen, it's 225gp, and as an adult, its 300gp (that is if you catch 100 music notes)

BTW; if you win FLAG as and adult, it's 600gp

sorry to be rude, but THERE ARE NO ROUNDS IN GET! :ph34r: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Seconded. You obviously are still confused about the whole concept of the number of music notes you get versus rounds in the other games like sprint and bump.

You got 38 music notes so you got 20 points. You need more practice, its the easiest bloody game! If you get 100 notes when a baby and toddler, you get 150 points. As a teen if you get 100 you get 225p and as an adult you get 300p!

Practice makes perfect.

I think you can only get 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, and 150 points from GET. It rounds down to the closest amount of points. and you get 150p for beating the game.
not really i got 225 points when i beat get

as a baby and toddler, you get 150 gp from GET. as a teen, it's 225gp, and as an adult, its 300gp (that is if you catch 100 music notes)
BTW; if you win FLAG as and adult, it's 600gp
Oops, sorry I kind of just repeated you :ph34r: My bad.

And that flag game is hard o_o;

No when it gets older like when it is one yrs. it can get up to 225p in Get so.....bURn :ph34r: :eek: :eek: :eek: lol

Seconded. You obviously are still confused about the whole concept of the number of music notes you get versus rounds in the other games like sprint and bump.
You got 38 music notes so you got 20 points. You need more practice, its the easiest bloody game! If you get 100 notes when a baby and toddler, you get 150 points. As a teen if you get 100 you get 225p and as an adult you get 300p!

Practice makes perfect.
Finally! SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back