HElp my V3 wont be happy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasunstar

Reaction score
i just bought a V3 ysterday and for some random reason the only way to get his happy meter up is to feed him snacks, games don't work :huh:

yeah can someone with a v3 help me? also for some reason the powerbar on bump dosn't come up some times :)

:) DID YOU WIN THE GAMES????????????????????????

IF SO YOUR TAMA. IS PROBABLY STIFF.

I know that is happening to me. . .am I doomed to get the neglect characters, because the games dont work. . .BANDAI WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME?

If that is happening it means that your tamas weight is all the way down to the lowest and you have to feed it to play with it. :huh:

<span style='font-family:Optima'>If that is happening it means that your tamas weight is all the way down to the lowest and you have to feed it to play with it. :huh: </span>
yeah. . .that theory works except. . .we said that when we played the games it didnt make the tama happy, so we had to give it snacks.

If you beat a game, your tama's Happy hearts will fill up all the way, even if they are all empty.

I had your same problem, until I beat the note game for the first time, and all the Happy hearts filled up!

:chohimetchi: :blink: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back