Why is Brian still here?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tafika

Reaction score
My boyfriend bought me a tamagotchi connexion (ver2) for Valentines day.

I'm obsessed with these things, they're SO much better than the ones available when I was a kid. lol

Anyway... I need some help.

Brian (my tama, what a guy) has just had a son. Well, I say just, this was yesterday.

The manual that came with Brian says that he will leave 24 hours after the baby arrived, and I'll then have to name him.

Now, i don't want Brian to leave... but the thing is, he has been on screen for over 36 hours now, and he's beginning to annoy me. And I want baby Wayne to grow up.

Is the manual lying to me? Do the parents stick around for longer than 24 hours?

Or do I have to do something to make Brian leave Wayne alone?

Help?

These new fangled things are so much more confusing than the one I had at 9.

I feel old. lol

Well, this is an unusual thing...All you must do is wait for a few more days, and if Brian is still there then, you just pm me and I'll have a solution! Well, hope he leaves soon, lol...

memetchi_man

What, so he is supposed to go after 24 hours?

Does these mean there's a fault or something?

Ooh err... I hope not.

Thanks for the reply. If he sticks around any longer I'll be sure to contact you. :)

this happens somtines, but if the adult tama is still on the screen,

it should be gone by tomorrow

and when that happens, you'll name it and

have to take care of the baby extra hard since it needs so much attension

okay, well this isnt normally supposed to happen but it's not so bad...just pm me if he doesnt go away in a few days k!

well, it might be because you paused your tamgotchi over night or something, because the adult will only leave at night. So let me know.....

wow, why is it that when I say let me know everyone says it? and I already answered her question a long time ago so will you just stop? god...

wow, why is it that when I say let me know everyone says it? and I already answered her question a long time ago so will you just stop? god...
mametchi_man, im not sure if he knew that you were already going to help

some people just read the first topc and reply without looking at the rest

I've never paused Brian, so that can't be why he's sticking around.

Don't argue please, any help that anyone can give is very much apprieciated.

And you could tell me here if you have any ideas as to how I can fix it.... lol

well that is there problem, and please do not jusde me by that post, I am a cool guy...I just dont know why they wouldnt read it if someone already might have posted the answer...that seems kind of smart doesnt it? yeah just read the dang posts before answering because someone might have already....

well that is there problem, and please do not jusde me by that post, I am a cool guy...I just dont know why they wouldnt read it if someone already might have posted the answer...that seems kind of smart doesnt it? yeah just read the dang posts before answering because someone might have already....
The other person might have a suggestion/solution that you don't.

Simply answering the question doesn't mean that it's the right answer - this is a forum, for people to share ideas, opinions, solutions and advice.

It's silly to expect to be the only one who has a helpful idea.

My v2 parent always stays around for 2 days. At midnight on the second night, he says good bye to the baby and goes away.

If you are in that much of a hurry, you can move the clock forward to 11:59 pm and watch the daddy go at midnight.

It's not correct actually... :)

He didn't leave at midnight.

They were both sleeping happily by 10pm, and were still there when I went to bed at 1am... so...

I woke up in time to see him leave at 9am this morning though. So all is good. I think.

I miss Brian, he was such a stroppy cow, and incredibly cool. Sob sob.

Lets hope Wayne turns out to be doubley cool. Hehe.

Thanks for the advice guys. Looks like I didn't need it afterall. lol

What, so he is supposed to go after 24 hours?Does these mean there's a fault or something?

Ooh err... I hope not.

Thanks for the reply. If he sticks around any longer I'll be sure to contact you. :wacko:
Don't worry, he will go away after a while. The same thing always happens to me: It take 2 days to go away.

- Little Milkshakes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back