Old Baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLova99

Reaction score
Ok, my friend told me that her brother was hatching his tama, but forgot about it for about 5 days. When he came back to it it was at the naming screen and he named it. He looked at it's stats and it was 5 years old! Just leave it at the naming screen and you can have and old baby! If you have any Q's just post or PM me! :) :) :D :D

:angry: :wacko: :D <_< :( :blink: :ph34r: :unsure: :) B) :p :huh: I don't believe in doing that because I can never rememver if it is a boy or girl, but thanks for posting it!!

Maddi :furawatchi: :D : :lol:

Heh yeah, mine's a teen at the moment at age 9. I left it on the "name" screen for quite a while.

Not sure if it happens all the time, this is the first time I've done it, so.

Mine is an Adult & it has 11 years :huh: & It has a baby

But Tomorrow Bye-Bye :eek:

*I didn't knew about That*Cool!

i did this to a tam i didnt care about and by the time i named it, it was already 8 years old!!!

Ok, my friend told me that her brother was hatching his tama, but forgot about it for about 5 days. When he came back to it it was at the naming screen and he named it. He looked at it's stats and it was 5 years old! Just leave it at the naming screen and you can have and old baby! If you have any Q's just post or PM me! :blink: ;) :D B)
Wow! I'm not gonna try dat - it wastes the battery a bit but itz still cool because you could have a like 11 year old tama! :furawatchi:

That explains why my V2 CUPID is 8 years old! XD

Thank you for the nice piece of info.

Just to add:

Supertrained baby:

Look after the baby till the 35th minyte, where you praise it. Then you earn a training bar. Then, press the reset button and download, and look after the baby again. It'll already have a training bar. When you earn the next training bar, reset it again and download, till you have a full training bar (its cool-and you get a good teen and toddler, but its tiring!!)

you can leav it up to 99 days

so if you have one and don't ues it thats what you do

same as mine tamadogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v2+v3! :ph34r: :ph34r: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :) :( :lol: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back