TOO MUCH POINTS!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

claire5

Reaction score
I SAW A GENE LAMP IN THE STORE FOR 700 POINTS AND I BOUGHT IT. WHEN I USED IT IT GAVE MY TAMA. A THUNDERSTORM AND HIS HAPPY WHENT BLANK.

HOW COME I PAYED 700 POINTS TO MAKE HIM SAD?

(WHAT ELSE DOES THE GENE GIVE?)

Last edited by a moderator:
that is totally funny. . .but at the same time its really not. . .It takes me a while to get 700 points.

I SAW A GENE LAMP IN THE STORE FOR 700 POINTS AND I BOUGHT IT. WHEN I USED IT IT GAVE MY TAMA. A THUNDERSTORM AND HIS HAPPY WHENT BLANK.
HOW COME I PAYED 700 POINTS TO MAKE HIM SAD?

(WHAT ELSE DOES THE GENE GIVE?)
DON'T YOU THINK TALKING IN CAPS LOCK IS ANNOYING? IT'S LIKE...YELLING CONSTANTLY OVER THE INTERNET. SOME PEOPLE THINK IT MAKES THEM IMPORTANT WHEN IT FACT IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE NEWBIE IN FORUMS, WEBSITES AND THE LIKE. THERE ARE MANNERS OVER THE INTARWEB, TRY THEM OUT :ph34r: :eek:

*cough* Anyway, I had the lamp too...but I never got anything out of it. I tried it 3 times before it dissapeared and nothing. I guess sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. I did however find 300 points using the shovel :eek:

When my tama used the lamp, the genie gave her an umbrella. On my daughter's tama, the genie gave him 2,000 points!

When she used the chest, it covered her with smoke and she turned into the old woman tama for a few seconds! After that, when I checked her hearts, all the Happy hearts were empty. They were full before she used the chest.

:chohimetchi: :blink: B)

When she used the chest, it covered her with smoke and she turned into the old woman tama for a few seconds! After that, when I checked her hearts, all the Happy hearts were empty. They were full before she used the chest.

:huh: :) :(
the chest can turn a tama to a baby too.

i think its almost like fast fowarding in debugging...

so then it would be extremely unhappy..

but i think it turning into an old tama is not fair..

a baby is better so it wont die..

or will the matchmaker come for it too?

sorry, the only reason I did caps lock was because I felt like it was a problem you did'nt have to be sooooooooooooo mean about it. :lol: :wacko:

i havent seen the genie lamp before i'll have to keep an eye out for it. i did get the chest once though and i got 800 points. the fishing pole is kinda like the chest or shovel you can get a fish or like a can or shoe it's so cute to see them struggle with the fishes

I got 5000 too, but I have gotten the old man... Its pretty funny to watch him freak out...haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I just won 2,000 points from the genie today:) Oh, and if you have trouble winning points, just play Heading and win it a few times, and you'll be rich! You get 400 points usually when you win, and it's quite easy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back