Unknown Character?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson_002

Reaction score
K i got this guy when he was 11 yrs old. I had a taragotchi, and then it turned into this really old guy will little things around its head...i dunno how to get a picture on....i will try though!

I GOT THE PICTURE!
websalbum.htm

omg people the tama turned into a senior!it is a old guy that likes to drink coffee alot!he is the final stage for boy tamagotchis that do not love!

That is most definately an old timer. You can't expect the tamagotchi to be young forever can you? Anyways, if anyone here wants more information abou tamagotchi's, you can go to my website, www.freewebs.com/julianv2006. the website is called tamagothci time. Have fun.

oh, just so ya people know, when i said "i think you mean tarakotchi" i was talking to the person who said "taragotchi" andd i knew it was an old dude! ^^

hey JulianV nice site its so imformative...i'm going to save it on my favourites...!!!

B) bye bye

o by the way how old does your tama have to be until its an old timer??? some say its 16 but my one evolved at 12...weird and confusing B) i'm now experimenting on my other tama its 8 turning 9 and i want to see in 3 more days if it will transform too or will it transform at the age of 16

hope it works

yup...both of them evolved at age 12...and them got married and had two boys...now the boys are oyajitchis!! they're kinda cool...with te hairspray..it looks so cute when its an afro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back