Which Japanese version should come to

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version Tamagotchi should come to North America?

• Keitai.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deka.

• Akai.

• Entama.

• Hanerutchi (a new version tama, go to pixelmood 4 more info)

• All of those!

• None!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tama Girl 12

Reaction score
I choose all of them because I think it's unfair that only 2% (all of Japan, which is 120 million ppl) of the world get so many versions when about 98% (over 5.7 billion ppl) get 1, 2, or 3 versions. :)

For whichever one you choose, explain WHY you think that Tama should come to North America, like I did.

I chose entama because your tama can go to school, get jobs, and things like that, but I agree with Angel Tama Girl 12- We should get all the versions that Japan gets *nods* :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I choose all of them because I think it's unfair that only 2% (all of Japan, which is 120 million ppl) of the world get so many versions when about 98% (over 5.7 billion ppl) get 1, 2, or 3 versions. :)
For whichever one you choose, explain WHY you think that Tama should come to North America, like I did.
Well, Japan is the country where almost all electronics

are made so it's understood how they have so many features.

I would want the En-Tama to come. It's so much better than all the

Amercian Tamagotchis put together.

Gee, I'd want all of them to come to the United States! Even though I can't imagine that. I actualy did chose the Keitai, because the version threes can have somthing to do w/ the net, so why not with a cell phone?

I woud almost love it if these tamas came out in places other than Japan because of languages, they would be in English! It doesn't seem right for BanDai Japan to have all their tama's come out in the US. (If the Keitai, why nt the En/tama?)

The fact that Japanise tamagotchis tamas tend to be a bit more tech than America's is a main reasons why these polls are made. Yah, it would be cool to have tamas from Japan come out in differnt places, but face the facts-

ShineyTamagotchi is right, although Japan's the ppl who invented these high- tech cyber-spacers :)

^ t/t

Last edited by a moderator:
I think wee need different varieties of tamas, like in the past, they were angelgotchis, devilgotchis... Always Japan has the best stuff :rolleyes: But in Japan some things are a little strange, what would you think if your head were on a tamagotchi, and people care for you (Hanerutchi, Tamaotch)

Well im sorry to say this but i voted none. You should be greatful for what you've got already.

I choose all of them because I think it's unfair that only 2% (all of Japan, which is 120 million ppl) of the world get so many versions when about 98% (over 5.7 billion ppl) get 1, 2, or 3 versions. :ph34r:
I think that all of them should come to the U.S.A!

*tama star*

I think we should get all of them because japan can't always be getting the best stuff! :p
i agree and is there pictures of these anywhere?

:p :p :huh: :huh: :p :p :p :p :lol: :p :p :p

I choose all of them because I think it's unfair that only 2% (all of Japan, which is 120 million ppl) of the world get so many versions when about 98% (over 5.7 billion ppl) get 1, 2, or 3 versions. :(
I agree.I kind of think it is unfair cause we get like only 3 versions and japan gets all of it. :furawatchi: lol im having a hissy fit..jks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back