sound changed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fosterdog

Reaction score
one day,after i left my friends house i checked on my v3 and when i pressed one of the buttons on it, the sound had changed. what do i do? please help. :eek: :D B) :D :) :wacko:

don't worry, it could just mean that your battery is running low, just make sure that you get another battery and replace the one you currently have.

sports chick, that paining was a stupid waste of my time!
"paining" lol why are telling sports chick off. you can't even spell!! lol. j/k it's suppose to be "painting"

our sound changed too -- after the Gen2 baby evolved into a toddler the sound changed -- now when we press the buttons each press makes 2 sounds instead of the usual one sound -- and the sound on the games is different too!! It's very wierd.

our sound changed too -- after the Gen2 baby evolved into a toddler the sound changed -- now when we press the buttons each press makes 2 sounds instead of the usual one sound -- and the sound on the games is different too!! It's very wierd.
:furawatchi: :lol: :angry: i know. it's very weird.

on my v3 when I play "get" sometimes the sound sounds a bit echoieie :furawatchi:

you didn't have to look at it.. you chose to click the button and probably wasted a lot more time complaining about it lol :D
great point. :( Sports Chick, i liked your painting. ^^,

It happened to me too! :(

Just turn the sound off for a while and after an hour or so, it should be back to normal! :D

If you've had your tama v3 for some time or it's been treated badly (no offence) then maybe the battery is wearing down. Do you have the sound on your tama on all the time?

Oh and if you want the bettery to last longer than turn the sound off. You can occaisionally have it on, though. Hope that helped! :(

sports chick, that paining was a stupid waste of my time!
so is your post. . .you always go around telling people how there post is a waste of time or telling them that "we have already established that". . .when in reality,YOUR THE ONLY ONE THATS WASTING POSTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back