Ok my first log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaTamia2

Reaction score
Okay well at first I had Liv, a smart, sincere wonderful tama, who i took to school and was best friends with Jen and Britt's tamagotchis, and britt's was a boy so they were planing to mate And I had 7 training points. Ok when Liv was 2, the night before she evolved something terrible happened. See I like to think that the Buttons on your tamagotchi are like their brains, because that's what controls them eating and playing ( see i am creative!) and the batteries are the heart because that is what keeps your tama running. Smart eh? Anyways, all of the sudden when Liv was asleep by my side while i was watching TV in the living room i heard a constant beeping. I was not ready for what I saw next...

ALL OF THE SUDDEN IT WAS LIKE THE A BUTTON WAS BEING PRESSED! I tried to stop it but it wouldn't work. I brought over to my mom, I pressed the reset button but that didn't help. and the b and c buttons were not working at all. Her battery was fine, but the buttons were broken. I called the cause of death, Braindead. I cried and cried and cried. It is not like when your tama leaves, because they are still alive and just going to their orginal hope. But no, Liv was truely dead because i never could reset it anyway. The next day, i put on a black dress, taped a pic of an ichigotchi on her shell and put her in a see-through jewlery box to be her coffin. I played coldplay's song, Sciencetist, witch is a very sad song, lit a candle and had Liv's funeral. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so after the funeral i layed in bed, devistated. I had 3 other tamagotchis. but i thought it would be too painful to have other tamagotchis. But then i thought, what would Liv want me to do? And thats when I decided to ge on with my life. I have 3 daughters now, Hope the oldest, Faith who is in the middle and Jena who is the baby. We visit Liv's grave frequently and Hope is well on her way to being a memetchi! I stilll think about Liv, on occasion i may shead a tear or two, I have pictures of her in my room, but I still am able to have fun, raise my kids and enjoy life. This story has come to a happy ending :(

<_< Okay well now I have my 3 daughters, Hope,Faith and Jena. I don't play favorites but... well Jena has ALL 10 training points, are are there 9? Anyways, Hope and Faith only have 6 so I am just guessing what adult they will be. I will tell you next log, Bye Bye!!

I am jealous of my friend. His tamagotchi is a Mametchi! Mine has not evolved yet, but she should soon, oh yah and Hope and Faith will evolve b4 Jena, but that is ok, just an hour or twos difference. Me bored..... Oh yah my friend, jen well i was Tama-sitting her hanatchi and the matchmaker came! She got married to a tarakotchi and their baby is a boy. I wonder what they will name it. I should name it because i clould of just said no and she would not have had her baby! Oh yah she got hers tooken away a day or 2 ago by the teacher but she gave it back. Jen isn't supposed 2 bring it back but she does. I started a tamagotchi craze in my class and like 7 people have one because of me. I give them all their advice, they dont even use the instructions, just ME. Ahh, I love my life lol

Oh yah and now Hope has 7 training points. I want Jena to mate with my friend's Mametchi so then they could have a baby then a kinokamatchi and then a young Mimitchi ]and then a Mimitchi! But i dont know if he will be to crazy about the idea because it might cause some social issues, but we COULD keep it a secret. Well I will tell you EVERYTHING when I actually get an adult. <_< :

Oh yah and now Hoppe has 7 training points. I want Jena to mate with my friend's Mametchi so then they could have a baby then a kinokamatchi and then a young Mimitchi ]and then a Mimitchi! But i dont know if he will be to crazy about the idea because it might cause some social issues, but we COULD keep it a secret. Well I will tell you EVERYTHING when I actually get an adult. <_< :
Sorry hehe i just like quoteing myself, and i am bored -_-

OMG there is SOO much that happend today! Okay well you know how Liv died right? Well this morning the same thing happend to Jena!! So I took the battery out. I was shocked. Then, as I was having a mini-meltdown on the bus, the same thing happend to Hope! I felt like it was the worst day of my life (well actually 2nd worst day of my life)! I put Hope on reset mode, but i just put it at tne Reset or Download menu. At the end of the day, Hope was fixed! It was amazing! I had figured out that if that happens, all you have to do is not mess with it 4 a while and then press download! So then, I had an idea. If all i have to do is leve them alone all day, maybe i could bring Jena back to life! And then, an even better idea came to me...

I COULD BRING LIV BACK TO LIFE! It worked! SHE'S ALIVE! OH I MISSED HER! HAPPY TEARS HAPPY TEARS! :D :D

Okay sorry i have not written. I cant chit chat though, i got alot to type! Ok, Hope turned into a masktchi,Faith is a tarakotchi and jena is a kutchipatchi. Ok so you know my friend's tama is a mametchi right? Well Faith fell in love with him! But he was in love with TWO other tamagotchis!! Faith was to young to have babies just yet, so he went off and married a Gozarutchi!!!!!!! Oh yes and i debugged Hope so Faith fell in love with the boy tama who was on there but he died!! She is just going to have to wait until the matchmaker comes. Poor thing. Nothing new with Jena. I dont think she wants to get married, although she is a kutchipatchi which are known to be romantic. Well I have the whole weekend to take care of Jena,Faith and my new Kinokomotchi (i think i am spelling it right...) which i got from debugging WHICH IS A GIRl, Diane. Until next log, so long! :p

:huh: It is not fair.... This weekend Faith died! She was very sick and i could not nurse her back 2 health in time :huh: But there is some good news, Jena had a baby! It was with an Androtchi (AKA robotchi)! It is a girl, i an going 2 name her Mandy. She is so cute. Today i played The Reason by hoobastang to Jena because when Liv died i held Jena,Hope and Faith and let them listen to it and i daid i dedicate it to them because i was so sad about Liv they were my only happiness (I need to get a life! LOL). It brought back some memories. I am planing on moving and i kinda set a trend at my school so almost every1 has a tama and they call me tamagotchi queen cause i know the most about tamagotchis. I decide to write a book to let them read that has all my tama knowledge in it. I picked the person who i thought should step up to the plate and become new tamagotchi queen (or king!). I decided who to pick. I am also giving them a set of rules so the Book will always be safe. Mandy and Jena are so cute. I may need to have some more human friends and less virtual friends, but i have to say, I love my tamagotchis. Oh ya and one more thing, I ordered an Angelgotchi off of Ebay!!!! :huh: :huh:

Jena left today :angry: and now i have her baby, Mandy. SHe is a toddler.I want her to be a memetchi :D ! :rolleyes: Nothing big in tamagotchi world, I haven't got my Angelgotchi yet. I cant wait! Ok bye.

GUESS WHAT! Mil's tama, the one i gave to him, well 2day his 2nd generation turned into a Memetchi which is very funny because it looks girly and his is a boy :D He wants 2 breed with EJ's witch is a Masktchi! Mandy is a teen. I am a tad dissipointed, I wanted her to b a young Mimitchi but she is an Oniontchi. Oh well. She is such a cutie though! ;)

Oh yah and i have not gotten my angelgotchi but i have the Flu (and yet i still type!) so i will stay home and maybe the angelgotchi will come. I can't wait! I wrote out all memeber of the tamagotchi family (Ocean,Angelgotchi,Yasahii,etc.) and the Tamagotchi cousins (Basically Tama Wannabees like Nano babies and stuff) cause i was bored and miserable ( I hate having the Flu!). My throat is killing me, too. I am really sick. If you are reading this and dont feel like me right now u dont realize how lucky u r! Wonder how i got it. Two kids in my class puked so maybe i got something from them because my stomach hurts too.

Here is a list of the parts of me that are hurtin:

*Throat

*Stomach

*The rest of my body

But no matter how i feel i must take care of Mandy. Glad I finally got back to the subject of Tamagotchis right? Well That's all I have to say. If I am feeling better later tomorrow I will right back. Oh who am I kidding, If i had every Flu,ache and pain there is I still would write in here and Check on Mandy every seconds. I am a little too obsessed with tamagotchis.

Note to self: Must get more REAL NON-VIRTUAL friends and I need to get a Life. Some people are addicted to drugs, some are addicted to drinking, some are addicted to smoking, but I am not just addicted, but obsessed with tamagotchis and I think I may not be the only one, but not much are at the obssesion point I am at. I dont how some people can not like tamagotchis or like other things better (not to mention names.... Nick, Caity!), it is so alien to me, like someone who has lived in Alaska for all there life at Miami Florida, It would be so weird, just like life without my tamagotchis would be so alien to me, weird, unfamiliar,strange. It seams that the only thing on my mind is tamagotchis. If u look at the times and dates of all my log entries, u can see most are not far apart, it is like i cannot go for 30 minutes without saying SOMETHING about tamagotchis. See, i was planning for this to be a short log, but as u can see i could go on and on about tamagotchis for hours and hours. OMG IT IS 10:00!! :D

;) See I told you. I could not keep myself away. No angelgotchi,yet. Mandy is 15 ibs and still 1 year old. I took apart my green tama and learned how they work. I stared with 5 tama, i now have 3. I m planning to get more and start a collection. I haven't stopped coughing all day. But what do u care.I am extremly bored.

Wow, I was wrong. Being this sick (I have strep throat AND a sinus infection) has tooken me away from writing ;) Well Mandy is a Gozarutchi (ugh) and STILL no angelgotchi. It is a snowstorm where I am. Ohh and the worst thing happend. Well on Monday I left home erly and I left my tama in my desk! I dont know how it happend. I stayed home today and we will probobaly have a snow day. I sled non-stop 2morrow! :D

GOT MY ANGELGOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! I am ALSO getting 2 Original gen 1 tamagotchis AND a tamagotchi Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am starting a collection! :) :p I will tell you if I get the Best angelgotchi charectar ot not. SHE IS SO CUTE YES SHE IS! I call her Nina.

Nina (my angelogtch) is so cute. My 2 original gen1 tamagotchis and my tama plus should be coming soon! I found a long achain so now she is a necklace! I am so happy I cant wait! My collection is growing!! ;) ;) :D :D :D :D Oh ya and read my story on Fan Fiction that I made up! :(

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE BEST CHARECTER ON ANGELGOTCH! I AM THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: <_< :blink:

:D :( Can you belive it? My story, Faye's Tear on Fan Fiction has SIX PARTS TO IT! Fans were telling me to do more parts, so I give the fans what they want. g2g 2 school! bye!

Latest posts

Back