Connection Hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyParasiticBoy

Reaction score
That place with those things called Hu-Mans.
Im having a Tama-Connection hatching on: The Hatching

its on Sunday, August 15th(t-connection release date) at 3:00pm(central time). anyone can join! just click that link, and read through that whole thread, or you wont understand anything on the day of the hatching!

So, hope to see you there, since so far im the only one thats participating for sure :)

Don't forget about TamaTalk's own Group Hatch to celebrate the new Tamagotchi Connections! Click here for more info.

We start a little later so hopefully more people have their shiny new pets to participate... If we can be patient enough to wait! :p

Don't forget about TamaTalk's own Group Hatch to celebrate the new Tamagotchi Connections! Click here for more info.
We start a little later so hopefully more people have their shiny new pets to participate... If we can be patient enough to wait! :p
yeah, i thought about having it later too...but im lazy so its on the 15th!

I want to join! Actually, mine didn't hatch till evening, but she's basically on the same page as yours. Can I join?

Oops...just realized the date is AUGUST 15. I have this freaky prob with mixing August and October...sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back