• Mimitchi
    • Kuchipatchi
    • Memetchi
    • Tarakotchi
    • Hanatchi
    • Robotchi
    • Masktchi
    • Gozarutchi

I think the hardest to get is Kuchipatchi and Memetchi because they're middle class characters and hardest to get. :P :D

i think thr robotchi is hardedt to get cuz nobody get them often..

:wub: ^_^ No Kuchipatchi and Memetchi are not hard to get becauce I get them alot but if you want to get those characters is if you have a baby and if they go to sleep one heart you got to leave out emptie like happiness level thats the easyest thing to get them but I think Mimitchi is hard to get not like the 2 gen. the other ones. :( :P

Why, Nazotchi of course! :P Seriously, Mimitchi is hardest, unless you count oyajitchi as an adult..

What's the name of that hamburger secret characdter on Tama?

Ithink Mametchi and, Mimitchi are the hardest to get!You have to treat them perfectly... and that can be hard sometimes!

I think Mimitchi or Mametchi are equally hard to get <_< -_- because you have to basicly be with your Tama 24/7 and most people have a life besides tama!

I dunno.. Mimitchis are kinda easy 2 get... I'm on my 2nd generation and I have one- And I dont pay attention to it 24/7. People say I'ts hard 2 get them but It's not!! (at least not 2 me!!)

i think Androtchi and Hanatchi are hard to get because where they are right in the middle on the odd and even growth charts..... i have gotten an Androtchi but not a hanatchi but my friend has gotten hanatchi but not androtchi......i dont know..... but i know they are hard to get i alway get the others...

Well anything I haven't gotten so far is on my list! :D I got lotsa tarakotchis! But I haven't had mimitchi, robotchi, gozarutchi, masktchi, hanatchi. Actually that's quite a few.

I think Mametchi and Mimitchi are the hardest to get, well they are for me at least. I am a mediocre caretaker so I happen to get a lot of Hanatchis and Kuchipatchis.

[quote name='everly20' date='Jan 25 2005, 05:39 PM'] i think Androtchi and Hanatchi are hard to get because where they are right in the middle on the odd and even growth charts..... i have gotten an Androtchi but not a hanatchi but my friend has gotten hanatchi but not androtchi......i dont know..... but i know they are hard to get i alway get the others... [/quote]
I got hanatchi the first gen.

Mimitchi is hard to get. I often can't take good enough care of my tama, and I have only ever gotten one once. However, my 14th generation tamagotchi is a teenager and I am going to try and make it evolve into a Mimitchi!

Guest <--xxbOwiExx-->
someone please please please tell me how to get a mimitchi
i really want one then i've probably got all the characters besides nazotchi and robotchi [or androtchi]
well someone please help

I got Mametchi on my first generation and my bro got a mimitchi on his second generation.