Which tama is Hardest to get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tama is hardest to get?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mimitchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Memetchi

• Tarakotchi

• Hanatchi

• Robotchi

• Masktchi

• Gozarutchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loste

Reaction score
I think the hardest to get is Kuchipatchi and Memetchi because they're middle class characters and hardest to get. :p :D

:wub: ^_^ No Kuchipatchi and Memetchi are not hard to get becauce I get them alot but if you want to get those characters is if you have a baby and if they go to sleep one heart you got to leave out emptie like happiness level thats the easyest thing to get them but I think Mimitchi is hard to get not like the 2 gen. the other ones. :( :p

Ithink Mametchi and, Mimitchi are the hardest to get!You have to treat them perfectly... and that can be hard sometimes!

I think Mimitchi or Mametchi are equally hard to get <_< -_- because you have to basicly be with your Tama 24/7 and most people have a life besides tama!

I dunno.. Mimitchis are kinda easy 2 get... I'm on my 2nd generation and I have one- And I dont pay attention to it 24/7. People say I'ts hard 2 get them but It's not!! (at least not 2 me!!)

i think Androtchi and Hanatchi are hard to get because where they are right in the middle on the odd and even growth charts..... i have gotten an Androtchi but not a hanatchi but my friend has gotten hanatchi but not androtchi......i dont know..... but i know they are hard to get i alway get the others...

Well anything I haven't gotten so far is on my list! :D I got lotsa tarakotchis! But I haven't had mimitchi, robotchi, gozarutchi, masktchi, hanatchi. Actually that's quite a few.

I think Mametchi and Mimitchi are the hardest to get, well they are for me at least. I am a mediocre caretaker so I happen to get a lot of Hanatchis and Kuchipatchis.

i think Androtchi and Hanatchi are hard to get because where they are right in the middle on the odd and even growth charts..... i have gotten an Androtchi but not a hanatchi but my friend has gotten hanatchi but not androtchi......i dont know..... but i know they are hard to get i alway get the others...
I got hanatchi the first gen.

Mimitchi is hard to get. I often can't take good enough care of my tama, and I have only ever gotten one once. However, my 14th generation tamagotchi is a teenager and I am going to try and make it evolve into a Mimitchi!

someone please please please tell me how to get a mimitchi

i really want one then i've probably got all the characters besides nazotchi and robotchi [or androtchi]

well someone please help

I dunno.. Mimitchis are kinda easy 2 get... I'm on my 2nd generation and I have one- And I dont pay attention to it 24/7. People say I'ts hard 2 get them but It's not!! (at least not 2 me!!)
same ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back