Young Tamagotchi Depression

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings All :)

I love my new tamagotchi and just started it up today. I have owned tons of tamagotchis in the past and am ecstatic to see the new ones!

Anyways, I am having a problem with my pet Chai. He is still a baby and I am trying to figure out how to keep him happy. I can play games with him sometimes, i like the hurdles one the most, but after the one game is over he refuses to play any games untill he has no hearts left. Im worried because it beeps bc he is out of hearts and then i cant do anyting bc he refuses to play. Should I give him some snacks or what? maybe he will only play when he is full and not right after he played one game?

Also should I wait until he beeps bc he is out of hearts before i feed and play with him?

Or should I correct it when ever i notice he is missing a heart, without giving him a chance to beep?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Makoto and Chai

its better if you fill the hearts when one of them is empty. and if they dun want to play games, it means they have reach their min weight .. try feeding them with snacks and they will increase in weight and will play again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back